Chp.2 The Vigilante's Appearance

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-21 YEARS LATER-

Year have passed now ever since the tragic day happen to poor (YN)....he has lost everything, his home, his family, his parents...and his very best friend, Daisy...all cause of the villains, and with that, he has this ego hatred towards the villains...and yet, he killed those villains, the one who were responsible for killing the ones (YN) loved...and now...now that he is older already, he was assign himself as a vigilante, a vigilante that only he remains to have one mission only, and that mission...is to kill and slaughter all villains...until it is done.
.
.
.
One day, in a town, Kamino Ward in Yokohama, a huge scene was happening, a large group of citizens, watching at the big screen, to see the number one hero, All Might, in a huge mess against the terrifying villain, and known to be his number one enemy, and responsible for killing his master Nana Shinamura...All For One...All Might was in deep trouble as he was having trouble dealing with him...and yet his identify was revealed already...

All Might: D-Damn it all!! This...isn't good! Not good!

All For One: Well, it would seem like your out of strength, All Might. Perhaps our little playtime here is over then?

All Might: N-NO!! You and I aren't done yet, All For One! You think I'll let you go that easily after what you've done! I still...won't forgive you...for what you did to many innocent people you have killed...especially my master!

All For One: *chuckling* Like if I cared.

All Might: NRRGH!!!

All Might charges to All For One as he continues to fight him off....back with the group of citizens, everyone were worried and were cheering for All Might, no matter what he looked like, he's still their number one hero...also, Izuku, alongside with Kirashima, Momo, Todoroki, Iida, and Bakugo, we're there as well, as Izuku and them manage to save and rescue Bakugo from the League Of Villains...

Kirashima: Oh man, you don't think All Might will lose, right??!

Izuku: N-No!! Of course not! He's the number one and greatest hero of all! He can't lose at all!

Iida: Midoriya's right, All Might has proven everyone that what he's capable of being number one! So there a high chance he'll beat that villain!

Momo: He has too!

Bakugo: Tch, you idiots keep bragging about All Might losing, like if that's a problem of him losing!No way in hell he'll lose to that villain!

Izuku Mind: Kachan's right...this is All Might we are talking about...he'll never lose, not even to All For One! All Might...please beat him good! ...But, speaking of villains...what the heck did the league of villains run of too??!
.
.
.
Meanwhile...in an empty area near the town, several black wraps appeared as the league of villains appeared, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Spinner, Twice, Toga, Magne, and Dabi....

Toga: Ew!! This black icky stuff is so disgusting!

Spinner: Well at least we manage to escape, that's all we care for.

Dabi: Yeah, for now. So what do we do, new leader??

Dabi says to Shigaraki as he was on his knees, thinking about what will happen to his master, All For One with his fight against All Might...