Special Chapter #1

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

One sunny day afternoon, at the beach Takoba Municipal Beach Park, the people and kids were enjoying the beach, the view, walking, getting in the water, and more importantly spending a lot of time. The UA students from Class 1-A decided to all go to the beach during the weekend, and have some of their teachers come over as well, and friends.

Kirashima: Man, what a great day, especially at the beach!

Denki: Yeah, even on a weekend! Sweet!

Mina: Well we do deserve it knowing how hard working we've done during this week in school.

Jiro: Yea, no kidding.

Iida: Okay friends! I just sure that you all put on sun screen before entering and getting out the water!

Izuku/Ochaco: Oh Iida...

Midnight: Hey kids!

Midnight, Aizawa, Present Mic and All Might appeared at the beach as well...

Midnight: Seems like you've all beaten to us here first.

Izuku: O-Oh, heh yea.

Present Mic: Good thing you kids plan to invited us to go to the beach with y'all. Aizawa here sure needs some fresh air.

Aizawa: Literally.

All Might: So, are we still waiting for more?

Izuku: O-Oh! Yes, we're waiting for-

Mandalay: Hey guys!

Then, Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, Tiger and Kota also appeared as well...

Ragdoll: We've finally arrived!

Tiger: Hope we didn't make you all waited long.

All Might: Oh no worries, we just got here, and the kids got here not that long ago.

Mandalay: Oh that's a relief. The reason why we said that it's cause I tried to convince Kota here to come along with us, which at first he didn't wanted to...

Pixie-Bob: But he changed his mind when we mentioned that his giiiirlfriend, Eri is coming as well-

Kota: SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!! Sh-She's just a friend, that's all!

Ragdoll: Suuure, just "friends".

Kota: Mmm!!

Tiger: Mm, so anyways, we are only waiting for two more people then?

Izuku: Yes, Eri and her dad.

Ragdoll: Honestly, I can't wait to meet Kota's girlfriend.

Kota: Seriously?!

Pixie-Bob: And of course her dad, never seen him, but you all have, so how is he?

Everyone: ....

They gave this nervous look to even think about Eri's dad, and picturing him all together as one giant menacing guy...

Mandalay/Pixie/Ragdoll: Just how scary is her father??!?

Denki: W-Well, I wouldn't say scary, I mean he isn't like that...

Sero: He has a soft spot, only when it comes with Eri though...

Kirashima: But when it comes just being him...he's whole different person.

Tiger: I see.

Suddenly...

Eri: Hey guys!!

Kota: Eri!