Chp.22

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Everything was done, the mission was a success, not only did the pros saved Eri, but (YN) manage to save her once again, and defeating(killing) Chisaki once and for all...the officers and the pros manage to arrest all the Yakuza members, and putting some of them in the bag knowing some were killed by (YN)....while arresting the Yakuza groups, a they do...some of the pro heroes and students were taken on the ambulance, Kirashima, FatGum, Amajiki, Mirio, Nighteye, Rock Lock, and more...as for Eri, (YN) hands  her over to the paramedics...

(YN): Please, treat her good.

Paramedic: We'll do our best, just get yourself treated as well.

(YN): ...

(YN) soon walks away, and to look back again as the paramedic takes Eri to the ambulance and to take her to the hospital as fast as possible...and so as (YN) as he need to get treated as well if he was left with any wounds at all from what happen with Eri's quirk affecting him too much.
.
.
.
.
Moments later, at the hospital, everyone were getting treated by a near by hospital, (YN) was the very first one to get done being treated knowing he only had some minor wounds only, and after getting treated by the medics, he then rushes to the room where Eri is, as he stays with her, as Eri was still resting  from the fever, and sleeping...(YN) was sitting next to her...

(YN): Don't worry half pine, you'll get better sooner or later, and once you are...I'll take you back with me.

Suddenly, Naomasa has a loaded in the room...

Naomasa: Yo.

(YN): Oh Hey, finished your work?

Naomasa: Yea, we manage to arrest every single of them and taking them to jail, and well...some that you...ahem...killed.

(YN): ...

Naomasa: I'm glad your alright, sorry if I wasn't there for you at the beginning.

(YN): It's alright, I'm glad your okay as well.

Naomasa: ...How is she??

(YN): She's still resting, still has fever, but the doctors treated her already and say she'll be okay by this week....I hope so.

Naomasa: ...I hope so too...you know, I've heard word about the girl's quirk...is it true that she doesn't have control over it??

(YN): ...Yea, and what worried me the lost if the fact she couldn't handle it, and it hurts her. Doctors said that she'll be quarantined for a week only until her fever is gone and is better, right after, I can take her back with me and keep taking care of her.

Naomasa: ...Yea, about that, (YN), I don't think-

Suddenly, Aizawa enters the room...

(YN): Eraser, what's up??

Aizawa: Nothing much, just checking the girl, and I see you got it covered up.

(YN): She's just recovering that's all, she'll be fine by the end of this week.

Aizawa: Good to hear...listen, I want you to come with me.

(YN): Oh...okay. See you, Naomasa.

Naomasa: Yea.

(YN) follows Aizawa and exits the room...as Naomasa looks back at Eri...

Naomasa: *sighs* He's not gonna like it when I tell him.

In the hallway, Aizawa and (YN) were walking down as they took the elevator, and to arrive to a floor and continue walking and to head over to a room where a door is open...