Chp.4 Helping the inncoent

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off...(YN) was surprised and shocked to find himself a little girl, who's clothes are almost torn apart, with one shoe only, on the floor, leaning on the wall, sobbing quietly...

(YN) Mind: What the hell..?!? A child...?! What is she doing here all alone...??! Where are her parents...?!

Then...(YN) realizes something...the group of men wearing plague masks were actually looking for someone, and referring someone as "she"....which means, they must've be looking for the little girl this whole time...

(YN) Mind: ...So these bastards were looking for this girl this whole time..?!? And the fact she's crying and doesn't have anyone at all..?!? Just what the fuck have they been doing to this poor girl...?!? ...Tch...I have to help her, and get her out out here...but I have to make sure she doesn't see me like them, so she won't think the wrong way.

(YN) slowly backs away as he walks around the bushes to see the little girl crying still, so he closely started to approach her, and as he does, he kicked an empty can as the little girl startle and notices (YN) approaching as she started to back away quickly and giving off this terrifying and scared look on her face...

(YN): No No, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay...I'm not gonna hurt you, trust me, I won't...I'm gonna help you-

The little girl was trembling in fear as she says to (YN)...

Little Girl: A-Are...you...gonna...hurt me..??!

(YN): What??! No, No I won't. I won't do such thing like that...look, I'm gonna help you okay?? But before I do that....I'm not a bad guy or anything okay? You can trust me. Come.

(YN) reaches his hand out for the little girl as the little girl was still scared...as she slowly reaches her hand out and yet to grab (YN)'s. As she does...she felt his hands being...not harmful at all somehow...and yet, she quickly hugs (YN) and doesn't let go at all...

Little girl: ...P-Please...help me...!

(YN) can feel her body trembling and shaking with such fear, and her eyes widely scared...

(YN): *Jesus...she's trembling a lot! Just what the hell did these fuckers do to this port girl..?!? I have to get her out of here now...!* Don't worry, I'll get you out of here-

Unknown #1: Hey you!

(YN) gasped and so as the little girl as the group of plague mask men appeared behind (YN) standing near the bushes....

Unknown #1: Hey buddy, have you seen a little girl around here?? She's....Shes our boss's daughter, yeah.

Unknown #3: Yeah, and we lost her cause SOMEONE can't do his job right !

Unknown: #2: Oh shut up!!

Unknown #1: Shut it you idiots. Anyways, have you seen a little girl with gray hair or not??

(YN) stood stiff, and kept quiet as he looks at the girl, hugging her as he sees her shedding a lot of tears and she whispers...

Little girl: Please...don't make me leave with them...!

With such a tragic emotional tone, (YN) can tell that these bastards and this "boss" of there's who's this girl's child has done something terrible to her...

Unknown #5: Hey, we're talking to you idiot! You're deaf of storming?!?

(YN) Mind: These bastards...just who the hell are they?! I've never seen them before, and what have they been doing to this girl?! ...Tch, I have to take them down quickly....N-No! I can't...if I even make a weapon with my quirk...I'll just scare the child even more...damn it, I guess I got no other choice.