Chp.13

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Eri and (YN) both left alongside with Chisaki in the limo as the driver heads over to Chisaki's location, it took at least 20 minutes to arrive at his destination...as they got out fo the limo, Eri holds into (YN)'s hand as he too holds onto her as the two started following Chisaki as they head inside his household...and yet they were walking down the hallway as their frames hanging, and pots of flowers as well...Suddenly, Chisaki (Overhaul) then takes a little glimpse at Eri as she felt safe with (YN) holding his hand...but she won't feel safe no more once she gets separated by him...and see his true colors...and so Chisaki lead them knot a room, where it happens to be a living room as (YN) and Eri took a seat at the sofa and Chisaki heading back to the door and was going to leave for some reason...

Chisaki: Excuse me, I'll head over and grab some "documents" for Eri.

(YN): Yeah...take your time.

And so, Chisaki exist the living room and leaves...as he does, he then approaches to some mask men, his members....

Chisaki: Seems like everything is according to plan...now...all we do...is to get (YN) do some killing.

Meanwhile in the living room, (YN) and Eri were in the room as Eri was hugging her teddy bear and (YN) patting her head...

(YN): Don't worry, once me and Chisaki talk about this, I'll tell him about me taking care of you still...there's no way I'll let someone take you away from me.

Eri smiles...

Eri: Okay.!

As they wait...suddenly, Chisaki's aide, Chrono, has appeared in the room, and tries not to make any suspicious at all and acts some normal employee, and wearing a white mask as he says to (YN)...

Chrono: Mr.(YN), Can you and little Eri come with me to Chisaki.

(YN): Oh, okay yeah. Come on Eri.

Eri: Okay.

(YN) grabs Eri's hand as the both were about to exit the room as Chrono left the room....
.
.
.
And as soon the two exited the room and arriving in the hallway...Chrono was not to be seen at all...it's like he suddenly vanished quickly and was there a second...

(YN): What the??? He was just here a second ago, and he suddenly vanished??? Where could he be???

And suddenly...the hallway started to move around slowly, like if it were a fun house and the floor moving...

(YN): Wh-What the hell?!?

Eri: (Y-YN)..!! What's going on..!?! I-I'm getting scared...!!

(YN): H-Hold on tight, I'll-

But suddenly, the walls and ground started to shake around even more, causing them to collapses to the floor and letting go from their hands...as (YN) suddenly started rolling away due to the floor moving up and down and leaving Eri alone...

Eri: (Y-YN)..!!!!!

(YN): E-Eri!! Hold on tight...!! I'll come after you..!!

The walls continued to roll (YN) away from Eri...until he then Burt's through a door and yet to arrive in some dark room, where he can barely see as he stood up and yet the room he's in is dark and can barely see like I said...he then gets up...

(YN): Sh-Shit! What the fuck was that all about?!? No! I have to get to Eri, and go after Chisaki as well to know what the fuck is going on now!

But as he even tries to leave the room, suddenly a knife was toss beside his head and smirk see the knife landing on the wall...he then turns around quickly...and yet to see a group of mask men approaching, leaving from the shadows...as the lights turned on and yet to see a bunch of them, 30 of them I should say....and with plague mask...