Chp.32

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Trumpet: ...The hell is that noise???

That loud noise happen to become louder and louder, and yet getting closer and closer too...this noise was more of a motor engine, and it's a loud one and a big one! And then...
.
.
.
.
(YN) came rushing down to the gates again, as he was riding a ATV and yet he has a machine gun attached it on front as he had it auto fire as the machine gun began shooting multiple rapid bullets, and began shooting down some of the villains, some villains scattered around and some manage to ru charging at (YN), but yet we're being shot down by him...

Trumpet: What the hell!!?!?

Curious: Now you see what we mean!

Geten: You've doomed us all, Trumpet!

Curious and Geten flew away and get to their positions, and leaving Trumpet alone with all the villains he has with him, and yet are being easily killed by (YN)....(YN) then began to do a huge donut with the ATV and shooting more villains down...Trumpet began to slowly to feel frighten, knowing that he isn't just messing with no ordinary "fucking nobody"...he is messing with the vigilante slayer...one, pissed off vigilante...and then, (YN) began to drive the ATV straight towards a groups of villains charging at him, (YN) pulls out a sticky bomb he has in his pocket and to set it off and attach it to the ATV...as he does, he then slowly stands on the ATV while driving it...and then to leap out from it and let the ATV drive straight towards the villains, and yet the bomb causing a huge explosion as it got close to the villains, exploding them as well...Trumpet took cover from the explosion...and after he does, he takes a peak and to see fire surrounded...and then...what he saw terrified him the most...he saw (YN) walking out from the fire, with such menacing pissed off look on his face, glaring at Trumpet...

Trumpet: Th-Those eyes...are like...the devil himself!!!

(YN) kept on walking towards Trumpet, as he clenched both his hands, ready to lay them on Trumpet and just end him for good for what he did. Trumpet began to back away, and ran as the villains covered for him and started rushing at (YN)...he then picks up a rock on the ground, and concentrating it to use his quirk and turn that rock into a huge thick blade, afterwards, he then rushes at the villains and began swinging his blade towards them, cutting and slicing them up, chopping their heads, jabbing through their guts and ripping and slicing their guts out, afterwards, he then sees more of them rushing from behind...so he turns that blade into another weapon, as he does, Tim his weapon he made added more adjustment to the weapon and added more bullets in them...he began shooting his weapon and yet flaming bullets started shooting out, the villains got shot with those flaming bullets, and as they get hit by them, those flaming bullets explode their insides and major pain too, (YN) kept on shooting more of the flaming bullets to the villains, and more of them kept on exploding from those flaming bullets on their insides...
.
.
Afterwards, almost half of the villains were killed by (YN)...and yet, the others alive saw what he has done...(YN) grins at them, as they all tremble in fear, and yet to began fleeing away...

(YN): Oh I won't let you Motherfucker get away, not on my watch!!!

And so,  (YN) then holds the weapon he's using, and yet to concentrate hard on it, using his quirk to turn the previous weapon into one huge weapon he has in his mind...he concentrates more and more...and as he finishes it, the weapon he turn was big, and yet has used it before...he aims the weapon towards the villains running away...

(YN): Drop dead!!! BFG...9000!!!!!!

He then shot the BFG 9000 as it then blasted a huge beam, going straight to the villains, and killing then all with one huge single shot...and not just that, he also was destroying all the buildings as well...
.
.
.
Afterwards, buildings began to collapse and a bunch of dead bloody villain bodies were all over the place...afterwards, he then changes the BFG 9000 back to an ordinary weapon, and then continues to cause chaos and get Eri back...
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Trumpet was still on the run...he then stopped for a bit and then tried calling Skeptic through the walkie talkie...