Chp.41

-AUTHOR POV-

As we then left off...Eri has met someone who just saved her life from this mutated Nomu's, and also, she doesn't know that this life saver, happens to be her own father, but to be in an armor and behind a helmet. (YN) wanted to tell Eri who he REALLY is, but not at this moment. The city is still in danger with Nomu's as the pro heroes were having a hard time dealing them. So right now, he needs to make sure his daughter is safe with Isabelle as he goes and saves his city and everybody else...Eri and (YN) make their way over to the house, as they got out of the woods, they spotted the house half corrupted and destroyed...

(YN): Is this is?

Eri: Yea...I just hope there's no more of those monsters.

Suddenly...they heard voices coming through the house...

Izuku: Eri! Eri, where are you?!

Mirio: Come out Eri!

Eri: *Gasps* Deku and Mirio! They're okay! Come mister, their friends of mines!

(YN): Sure. *Looks like Izuku and Mirio are okay, good. Wonder how are Naomasa and the rest of them are.*

Eri and Isabelle make a run for towards the house as (YN) goes following them...inside the house, we see Izuku and Mirio roaming around the house with worried and panic reactions to look for Eri...

Izuku: No No! Not good!!

Mirio: Where could she be?! Can't even find Isabelle either!!

Suddenly, they heard...

Eri: Deku! Mirio!! I'm here!

Izuku/Mirio: Eri!!?

They rush over to the living room, as they arrive there, Eri and Isabelle arrives too as they ran up to each other and hug and Isabelle barking with joy...

Mirio: We thought something bad happen to you!!

Izuku: Thank goodness you're okay!

Eri: I am, don't worry you two.

Mirio: But what happen?!

Izuku: Are you hurt?!

Eri: I-Im fine. Those Nomu's broke into the house, I wanted to fight back...but they're just too strong and scary, so me and Isabelle ran away through the woods.

Izuku: And you outran them??!

Eri: Well...not really actually...Someone saved me from them.

Mirio: Wait, really?? Who??

Eri: I...I don't know. It's hard to explain how he appears and where he came from...but he really saved me, and killed those Nomu's that we're chasing us. Don't know who he is though, he has a helmet on him and has a harden armor with him, he even has weapons too! And a big robot arm too!

Izuku: Odd...wonder who this person is.

Mirio: So, this stranger appeared, saved you, kill those Nomu's and just left you??

Eri: No, he's with me...and he's behind you two.

Izuku/Mirio: Rea-OH MY GAWD!!!

As they turn, they scream in fear to see Eri's life saver standing behind them...Menacingly!!! Looking down at them too, as Izuku and Mirio were so surprise to see how huge (YN) is...and how

Izuku/Mirio Mind: He's freaking Big!!!

Eri: Oh hey! Don't worry, these two are my friends.

(YN): Ah, I see. *I have to make sure they don't recognize me...* Pleasure to meet you both.