Final Chapter Pt.2

-PLAY THEME SONG-

As we left off...The Meta Liberation Army is no more, thanks to (YN) of course and also successfully saving his daughter Eri....he risked his whole body, blood and sweat to save his daughter, and he did. With all the blood loss and the horrible wounds he had to go through, it was worth it...Eri was happy to see her father again and saving her....but...
.
.
.
Eri wasn't happy...when she saw her father drop down on the floor...not waking up at all...she was more worried about why he wasn't waking up....police officers and ambulance arrive at the city, and to find Eri and (YN), as one of the officers grabbed Eri and speedster her away from her father as the paramedics take care of him...then Naomasa showed up and to hold onto Eri as she kept on crying and wanting to go see her father...the paramedics took (YN) in the ambulance and drove off to the hospital quick, taking Eri as well...
.
.
.

-HOUR LATER-

An hour later, they arrive to the hospital back at their city, they rushed (YN) to the emergency room, having some of the nurses and doctors already there ready to try and bring (YN) back with everything they can...
.
As for Eri, she got her wounds treated by the nurses, yet she is still wanting to go and see her father, she was still more worried about him...then, Aizawa, Izuku, Mirio and some of the students from 1-A came rushing to the hospital and to see (YN) and Eri...

Izuku/Mirio: Officer Naomasa!

Naomasa: Oh..hey.

Aizawa: We for your call, is everything alright?! What happen??!

Naomasa: ...It's (YN) and Eri.

Ochaco: What?!? Are they okay?!

Mina: Please tell me they are !

Naomasa: Eri is fine, just got her wounds treated, so she's okay.

Mirio: But what happen?!

Naomasa: Eri got kidnapped by a group of villains known as the liberation army, but (YN) alone manger to take them all down and saving her once again.

Izuku: Oh good! So she's okay, right?!

Naomasa: Yes, she's in her room resting.

Aizawa: And her father??

Naomasa: ...I..don't know...

Aizawa: What...???

Izuku: What do you mean...I don't know...??

Naomasa: ...When we found him...he was in a horrible condition, too much loss of blood, punctured lungs, several broken ribs, yet serval stabbing wounds open...

Izuku: Wh-What are you saying..??! You're not...saying he's gonna...

Naomasa: ...I-I'm afraid so...

They all gasped and were utterly sadden and shock to hear what will happen to (YN)...

Ochaco: N-No..! It can't!

Mina: No way..!!

Mirio: B-But what about Eri?! ...how is she gonna feel about this..?!? (YN) is the only thing keeping her smiling and happy!

Naomasa: ...I can't do nothing about it...!! We all can't...I-it's gonna be hard for her to understand it...but she needs to listen...

Aizawa: ...

Suddenly....they heard a door open and little footsteps running down the hallway...they turn and to see Eri running down, looking for her father...