Chp.27

-AUTHOR POV-

-The Next Day-

The next day, at the city of Musutafu Japan, (YN) and Eri were out to go shopping, (YN) bought her new sets off clothes for him and Eri and also buying Eri some coloring books too...afterwards, (YN) drives off back home, and then to talk to Naomasa on the phone...

(YN): So did everything went well yesterday?

Naomasa: Yeah, we manage to take down the person who's been making the Nomu's, Dr.Garaki Kyudai, or known as Daruma Ujiko as his alias.

(YN): Mm, good to hear, seems like everything turn out good then?

Naomasa: Yea, except Mirko, she's badly wounded from fighting off the Nomu's, but at the end she's alright, just needs to heal up couple of days and should be good to go.

(YN): Good. Well, that's all I wanted to know, take care.

Naomasa: You too, and tell your daughter I say Hi.

(YN): Heh, I will, later.

He hangs up...

Eri: Who was it daddy?

(YN): Naomasa, just wanted to check up on him.

Eri: Ah.

(YN): Damn, gotta put gas before heading home, Eri, want something at the gas station?

Eri: Peanuts!

(YN): Heh, alright then.

And so, (YN) arrives at the gas station as he quickly goes and puts money for his Mmm to put gas in his car and buy snacks for him and Eri....Eri stood in the car, doing her coloring and waited for her father to come back...
.
.
.
.
Suddenly, a black car then arrives at the gas station as two men in suits and three other subordinates got out from the car from the back...the two me in black suits, one had glasses with slick back hair, and the other has long black hair with no eyes showing as the other two subordinates then goes in the store...and then, one of the black men suits then notice (YN) car...and yet to see Eri in the car...he approaches and Eri noticing him getting close as she then trembles nervous and doesn't know what to do...

Trumpet: Hey there.

Eri: U-Uhm...h-hi...

Trumpet: Why alone here?

Eri: I-I'm...waiting...for my...dad...

Trumpet: I see...well your daddy sure does have a nice car.

Eri: ...

Trumpet: Hey, it's okay, no need to be scared, I won't hurt you, here, I'll prove it to you and-

Suddenly, Eri then quickly leans forward and then to suddenly bite Trumpets fingers and let's go and him backing away...

Trumpet: AAGH!!

Eri: G-Get away from me, stranger!

Trumpet: Nrgh!! Why you little-

the black suit man, Trumpet, reaches his arm to Eri, until suddenly, someone grabs and gets a hold onto his hand...and it was (YN) as he holds his hand tight and doesn't let go...

Trumpet: H-Hey! What the hell are you-

(YN): Back away from my daughter, and my car, now!

(YN) shoves Trumpet away from Eri as he holds his wrist and felt that it was almost to be broken...then, the subordinates, and the other black suit men, Skeptic approaches to Trumpet...they tried to fight (YN) as he then clenches his hand, ready to defend his daughter...