Chp.34

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off...Re-Destro wasn't letting (YN) and Eri leave that easily, he then emitted his quirk, and grow bigger, as he swinger his huge right arm at them...

Eri: Daddy!!!

(YN): Damn it!!!

Outside the building, a huge destruction happen, as the buidking was destroyed from the high floor, smoke everywhere from there too...and then we then see (YN) falling from the top of the building, holding Eri tight, he then notices he was about to land to the floor, so he turns to his back, and then to land fall on top of a car behind his back, keeping Eri safe from getting hurt...afterwards, Eri notices her father in pain from the At fall to the top of the car...

Eri: D-Daddy!! Are you okay-

(YN): Y-Yeah..! I'm...fine!!

(YN) rolls over and to then land on his feet to the ground...the landing from his back really messed him up, he can barely stand up...he began to jog, and to feel such pain from his back from that fall...Eri was super worried for him..she began to emotionally shed some tears

(YN): N-No don't be scared sweetie!! Daddy's fine! No need to be scared at all! We'll get out of here, I-I promise you that..!!

Suddenly, (YN) heard a loud thud behind him, he turns around, and to see Re-Destro, who is now even more bigger than before...and more muscular...

His upper clothes began to rip apart as he grow even more bigger and bigger and his skin color changing

Re-Destro: That won't happen, Slayer! For you see, I shall stop you here and end you for good with my quirk, stress! My meta quirk power allows me to store up my stress and turn it into power, the more I accumulate, the bigger and stronger I get! For now, I am at 70% liberation!!

(YN) stood there, and thinking of what to do...so, he then puts Eri down...

Eri: Daddy??!

(YN): Eri, listen to me closely...I want you to hide as far away as you can, do not come near in this area, understand?!

Eri: Wh-What about you?!

(YN): ...I'm gonna take care of him, so do as I say, go now!! I'll find you!!

Eri: O-Okay!!

Eri gives (YN) a quick hug and then to run away...as she does, she then turns around and to see her father focusing  on  Re-Destro...

Eri: Be careful dad!!

Back with (YN), he then can still feel the pain from his back from the fall...so, he then arches his back and to feel the bones cracking, it hurts him, knowing he has broken some from that fall, but has to ignore the pain and deal with Re-Destro.