Chp.19

-AUTHOR POV-

Yakuza Member #1: Let's get him!

All the Yakuza members started charging at (YN) as (YN) loads his shotgun ready and smiles with a grin...

(YN): Hehe! Let's rip and tear some shit up!

(YN) then started charging at the Yakuzas as he started blasting his shotgun towards them, shooting and killing some of them, as he got close to some of them, and started punching them down and hitting them with the shotgun has brutal as he can, and continue shooting and blasting the Yakuza members, suddenly, he then felt the urge that he wanted to deal with them physically, so he dropped his weapon down as he started throwing brutal punches to the Yakuzas, after he does, he picks up two knifes on the ground as he charges to them, he starred slicing their throats open, stabbing them in the chest, eye's mouth, head, and slicing their guts and ripping them apart limb by limb, one of them try rushing him from behind, but (YN) stabs him straight to the eye, and braking his arm afterwards and slicing his throat, three of them rush at him, and (YN) tomahawks both knives to both members, landing them straight to their eyes, and the other landing a brutal drop kick to the face and falls to the ground as (YN) steps his face brutally as well...
.
.
.
But he waisted little time, he doesn't wanna deal with them, all he wants is to save Eri and kill Chisaki. So he grabs a knife...and to turn that knife into a machine gun which took him a while while avoiding the Yakuza's...and he has the machine gun ready and grins at them...

Yakuza Member #2: O-Oh shit!

(YN): Have a load of this!!!

(YN) started shooting everywhere, and shooting down all the Yakuza members, he kept shooting and shooting at them as they Yakuzas were being shot brutality by (YN), and so, (YN) stopped and to see all of them killed...he then drops the the machine gun down...

(YN): Right, now I need to get out of here.

(YN) walks up to the wall...and to see his prosthetic robotic hand, he knows it Im is super armored and has super strength, so he clench it, and swing a powerful punch to the wall, and yet to arrive at the other side of the path he was before...

(YN): Nice!

He started to hear loud noises and explosion coming from down the path, and hearing screams too...and he then heard one scream...and that scream sounded like a child...and that child is Eri...screaming and noises continuing to sound more...

(YN): No! Eri!! She's in trouble I have to-

Suddenly, the walls and the ground started moving again...

(YN): D-Damn it! Not again?!? *Wait! If I remember....One of the officers said that a guy name Iranaka uses a quirk to allow himself seal his body through the walls and take over control of it! But...where the hell can he be?!?*

He started to look around..and suddenly...he sees a hole above him...and to see two sets of eyes and yet a body movement...

(YN) Mind: There you are!

(YN) then grabs something on the floor, a rock, and to turn it into a grenade, and tossing it above the ceiling, as the grenade caused a huge explosion...after that explosion, Iranaka's body was falling as the explosion caused to injure his body and to land hard to the ground...he was hurt badly, and couldn't get up as (YN) started to a porch to him...as he does, he then picks him up...

Iranaka: N-Nrgh!!! How the hell aren't you-

(YN) started to beat Iranaka up brutally with some punches and some kicks...he drops him down and pins him down, grabbing his neck...