Chp.28

-AUTHOR POV-

-FEW HOURS LATER-

Few hours later, the sun was about to rise up, and morning to began any time....but what even matter that? (YN), who he then suddenly wakes up from his concision and beat down...and as he woke up...his eyes then lay onto Daisy, who her body is laying next to him, and also noticing the blood trail coming from Daisy, who she crawled her way to him and who she was initially still alive after that brutal kick to the head...(YN)'s eyes were at lost, to see his second best dog be killed...he slowly stood up, and then to hold onto Daisy onto his arms one last time, and only she'd tears to lose her....she wasn't just an ordinary dog to him...she was family....but what angers (YN) really the most...is his daughter being kidnapped...
.
.
.
Few minutes then, at the back of the house, (YN) was digging, and yet to have a daisy's body in a box, and to place it deep on the hole he dig and to bury her...and to place a name on it too....and after he buries his dog...he then goes and checks his garage....and to see his car stolen as well...he wasn't even surprised at all....but that doesn't stop him...he then changes into his clothes and to leave his home and to head over to the Police Station...on bus...
.
.
.
Several more minutes later, (YN) got off at the bus and arrive at the city, and then to also arrive at the police station near him...he enters the building....Inside the building, and in the office, we then see Naomasa doing some paper work...and yet he began to heard his workers gasping and yet loud steps, as if they were running..

Naomasa: What the??

One of the officers enter his office...

Officer: D-Detective!

Naomasa: What's going on out there??

Officer: I-It's him...!

Naomasa: Who??

Officer: The Vigi-

(YN): Out of my way.

(YN) pushes the officer out from the office room, and to shut the door and to sit down...

Naomasa: (Y-YN)!? What the hell you're doing here?! And why are you messed up?!

(YN): ...They broke into my house...they stole my car...they killed my dog...and more importantly...they kidnapped my daughter.

Naomasa: Wh-What?!!?

(YN): Did I stuttered?

Naomasa: N-No but...how?! You cousins just let that happen that easily-

(YN) punches Naomasa's desk, and leaving it a hole on it...

(YN): How the fuck should I know?! These bastards came out of nowhere and attacked me from behind like a couple of bitches!

Naomasa: O-Okay Okay! Look, let's settle down alright?! Okay, can you tell me who were these people that...did all that??

(YN) began to remember...of how the black men in suits look like...but couldn't even picture them right....but, what he can remember, is when one of them mention a name... "Liberation Army" ...

(YN): I can't figure how they look like...but I do remember what those bastard said...something about..."Liberation Army"

Naomasa: Liberation Army??? ...Wait, come to think of it!

Naomasa stood up and to rush over to the counter table and to grab some documents and finding the "Liberation Army"...

Naomasa: Aha! The Meta Liberation Army, we've been doing some research on this document and-