ā†³ Six

𝟲. 𝗚𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗣

❝I'm so confusedDon't know what to doWhen i'm around youI feel my mind go blank❞

❝I'm so confused
Don't know what to do
When i'm around you
I feel my mind go blank❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Y/N WHO usually arrives at school just before the bell rings, managed to arrive at school early because of a bet with Amy. Once she entered the classroom, she noticed that only Gopal, Fang and Iwan were there. She was so early that it came to a shock for herself. The (h/c) haired girl gave them a smile. "Good morning everyone," She greeted them to which was returned politely by everyone. She went to her seat, placing her bag to the position and area it usually was placed.

Y/n remembered that she had to finalise the details of her report. It was her time to report for their Science subject but, Y/n was struggling a bit at that. She lacked the time to completely understand the topic that she was given but she has to try her best for her grades to be consistent. She took out her notebook, rewriting the details of her report and leaving out the unnecessary ones. "Radio waves are mostly used for communication, it has the longest wavelength and the lowest frequency," she began reading her notes.

'Hopefully, I don't forget about that,' Y/n sighed to herself, thinking of the possibilities that she'll get herself humiliated during her report. Although she was a student with grades enough to get her in the top ten of the 10th grade but that doesn't mean she was an actual genius. She was just a girl relying on her best subject to pull her up, the rest of her subjects' grades weren't that impressive after all.

She felt someone coming from the doorway, making her raise her head up to look at the person. Her eyes landed upon a familiar orange dino hat before she studied the owner of this figure. "Good morning, Boboiboy," she greeted the said elemental hero with a welcoming smile. Hearing her morning greetings, this made him return a warm grin at the girl. "Good morning to you too, Y/n," he waved a free hand at the girl while his other hand gripped loosely upon the strap of his backpack.

She gave him a nod of acknowledgement before darting her full attention back to her notes, continuing her review of her Science report. The elemental hero walked his way to his seat, feeling the stares of his two friends follow his figure. Once he settled himself on his seat, he was immediately surrounded by Fang and Gopal. Gopal was just wiggling his eyebrows before speaking. Boboiboy already felt uninterested at this.

"What?" He blankly asked the molecular hero. Suddenly, Gopal held his hands together before batting his eyes which turned into sparkly anime eyes. "Good morning, Boboiboy~" he repeated what Y/n had said to the boy in a teasing tone. Fang snickered at Gopal's weird and hilarious acting. "What a beautiful morning it is today? Of course it is, you were immediately blessed by a goddess as soon as you arrived," Gopal added in exaggeration. "Whatever," Boboiboy rolled his eyes before shaking his head.