chapter thirteen

I opened my eyes, the sun glaring in my eyes through the curtains. 

there he was, the beautiful dirty blonde, in bed with me once again. his hand rested on my waist and the other resting on the top of my head.

"it's rude to stare parker" he smirked, still with his eyes closed. I giggled and rolled onto my back "hey hey no, I didn't say go" he said again as he rolled me back onto my side.

he opened his eyes, I swear the sun made them bluer then ever, "your quite beautiful bailey" he said as he started playing with my hair.

my cheeks turned red, god I wanted to kiss hm, to feel the touch of his lips on mine again.

"I'm going for a shower" I said as I climbed out of bed and into the bathroom, I set the temperature as I slid my clothing off.

I avoided wetting my hair so I didn't have to blow dry it all and style it. I washed my body with soap and cleansed my face rubbing the excess makeup off from yesterday.

I wrapped my bare body in the towel as I walked back into my bedroom, rafe was sitting on my daybed, looking out the window.

"the view is beautiful right?" I said walking to my dresser, he looked over his shoulder to me and nodded his head.

I slipped on an oversized shirt and some underwear before heading over to the daybed to join him.

"what's wrong rafe" I said sitting down beside him.

"don't worry about it" he snarled back avoided eye contact.

I sighed and sat up from my seat, before I got a metre he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me closer. "I am so fucking sorry bailey" he sobbed, I looked back to him to see him wiping his eyes free of tears.

"hey hey" I rushed towards, placing my hand on his leg and wiping his tears away.

"last summer I-" 

"no no stop, we don't have to talk about it" I said tilting his head to face me, he shook his head and looked down to our hands making contact

"the day last summer, when you came over in that little summer dress wearing your white sandals with your hair dressed down and your glasses in your head. I could not stop thinking about you, to me you were just my little sisters best friend but deep down I knew you were more" he sighed. 

"then that night at the party when you walked in wearing that short red silk dress, the one with the slit us the side with your lace up black heels. god I thought you were so perfect, I couldn't take my eyes off you, then the boys dared me to make you fall in love with me."

"I wanted to know how it felt for you to be in love with me, I have wanted that everyday since grade 10 bailey. and then you did, you fell in love with me, me of all people. then that one day when you and sarah were dancing around the living room, I knew you would be too good to be true, you deserved better and I knew that."

"so I tried to make the bet thing end, I tried to talk to the boys to end it but they didn't want a bar of it. because they knew I was in love with you. bailey when you left I couldn't stop thinking about you, when sarah told me you left my heart shattered."

"bailey I am so fucking sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. it wasn't my intention, I love you Bailey and i never meant for you to be hurt that badly" he finished.

I sighed, tears falling from my face, eyes bloodshot. "rafe" I whispered, he looked over to me with concern when he noticed I had been crying.

I pulled myself closer to him, staring into his ocean blue eyes, admiring his complexions. I cupped his face into my hands, pulling his lips into mine. 

I swear I heard sparks flying behind us, the kiss was passionate and raw. I ran my finger through his hair as he grasped his hands around my waist. 

"bailey can i come in?" sarah yelled from my door. rafe and I jumped breaking our kiss loose, we stared into each other as we grinned.

I walked back to the bed and laid down "yeah come in" I yelled, the door flung open to reveal sarah and topper. as the two walked in they stopped in their path and glared at the two of us, "I can practically smell the tension in here" sarah laughed.

"anyways were going on the boat today, get dressed" topper said as he and sarah both walked out of my room.

as I shut the door behind me I leaned against it, staring at rafe as he was staring at me. "we need to talk about this" I said as I pointed my fingers between us, he walked over to me smiling "and we will but right now you need to get dressed" planting a kiss on my head.