epilogue

four years later >>

everyone had come over to the mainland to celebrate our daughters 2nd birthday, harper. rafe and I had been married for about 3 years now, I fell pregnant halfway through my second year of studying but luckily my professors were amazing and allowed me to study from home.

"momma?" said my beautiful daughter as she walked into the kitchen where everyone was. I picked her up and sat her in my arms as I was speaking to my mother and sarah. 

"hello wife" said the dirty blonde as he entered the kitchen wearing nothing but board shorts and backwards baseball hat.

"I could get used to that" I smiled as he reached down to me and placed a wet kiss on my soft lips. 

"hello little miss" he smiled, looking down to our daughter and picking her up from my arms.

I watched as he did his little nose scrunch thing with her, she adored him, she was a mini me for sure. everyone walked outside to the table as I grabbed the cake from the kitchen fridge, I stopped halfway and looked over to rafe who was smiling down at me and harper.

"is this everything you wanted?" 

"everything and more" I replied kissing him on the lips as we joined everyone else outside.

and here it is, the last chapter of stupid.

thank you everyone for being so patient with me and sending a lot of love for this story, it has really meant a lot to me to watch people love this story as much as I do.

i love you guys!!! <3