chapter nineteen

as I soon as I got home from lunch I went straight upstairs to my room, searching colleges up and applying for a whole heap.

my transcript was near perfect from high school last year, my grades were perfect, everything was perfect.

after doing so I reached for my phone and texted rafe, asking for him to come over. I had to tell him before I told anyone and before I actually got accepted.

the boy texted me back almost straight away, saying he'd be over in 5. I changed from my outfit from lunch into sweats and my black lace bralette.

shortly after I finished getting ready is when I heard knock on the front door.  I rushed downstairs to the door "hey lover".

"hi princess" he said planting a kiss on the top of my head as he walked into the house.

I sat down on my desk chair as we got into my room, while he sat on my bed. "so what's up" he asked, almost as if he was scared it was a bad thing. 

"I have something I need to you about" I claimed as I opened my laptop up to reveal tabs of colleges. he walked over to me and knelt down to the laptop, reading the page about a college and journalism.

"well because I was the only here to look after the house I couldn't exactly go but now he's here and got a job so I can" I stated with a concerned tone of voice, not knowing exactly how he was going to feel.

"are you sure?" he asked, placing his hand on my thigh, I nodded "100%".

he nodded his head and stood back up, walking around to my back and throwing his hands over my shoulders and around my neck "if your certain then I will stand by you".

I let out a sigh in relief, and smiled, "thank you rafe".

"I have something to tell you also" he said, walking back over to the bed, in which I joined him also.

"my dad noticed I was sober and going good so he asked me to finally take over cameron development".

holy shit, this was the boy had wanted ever. for his father to finally accept him and take over the company.

"no fucking way" I yelled, I was unbelievably proud right now.

I pulled the boy into a tight hug, causing us to fall backwards onto the bed "I am so proud of you".

"so looks like we'll both on the mainland" he laughed pulling away from the hug, I rolled my eyes "that's if I get in".

he looked to me with a serious face "I doubt they'll say no to you babe".

the dirty blonde and I talked the rest of the afternoon about colleges and the mainland, I was still unsure what I was going to do. I was just hoping to get into at least so I had an option, luckily for rafe he could live anywhere with me and just travel there for the company whenever he needed.

"listen to me, wherever you go, I go, I'll follow you anywhere okay?" he cupped my face into the palms of his hands, looking dead straight into my eyes.

"really?" I asked, I was convinced but never really knew how much he actually loved me.

"bailey i love you, I've already fucked things up and lost you once before, I'm not letting it happen again".

my heart jumped out of my chest, butterflies in my stomach, I knew right then and there that he was the one for me.

"rafe i fucking love you" I pushed my lips to his firmly, wasting no time in pulling his shirt.

if I never felt ready before, I definitely did now, I wanted him, all of him.

after I ripped the shirt from his body I shifted my way down his body, kissing down as I went. once I reached the line of his pants and I looked up to him with a smirk.

I pulled his pants off him, as well as his underwear. 

his dick was hard and throbbing, I slipped it into my mouth. pushing it in and out of my mouth slowly, making him moan loudly in pleasure.

"fuck bailey" he moved again as I ran my tongue up and down him.

I felt him throbbing more every second, pulsating with every suck.

"I-i"

before he could finish his words I let him slip out of me and ripped my clothes off.

I jumped onto the boy and connected our lips once again, this time it was slow and wet.

I worked my way down to his neck, kissing him slowly to tease him. I felt him throbbing from beneath me as I kissed him up and down.

I disconnected our lips and looked to the boy who was clearly struggling, I let out a giggle at the sigh of him.

I grasped his dick in my hands and stared into his eyes as I rubbed it up and down. I pulled it close to my vulva and looked down to it, and back to him.

I smirked as I slipped him into me, making the both of us let out a loud moan.

I moved up and down on him, watching him unfold before me.

"bailey please" he moaned.

I smirked as I leant down to his ear "what did you say?"

"please" 

watching him beg for me was fucking hot, watching him unfold and become a huge mess was insanely sexy.

I thrusted my hips harder and faster as he begged for me, he grasped on my waist firmly as I did so. just as I was about to thrust once more he flipped me onto my back, smirking at me as he hovered over my body.

"I think it's about time you do some begging of your own" he said seductively, god this boy was going to be the death of me.

he kissed me down to my neck, leaving marks as he went down to my breasts.

moving his way down my stomach, grasping onto my breasts making me let out soft moans.

he licked me up and down, making eye contact the whole time. I needed this boy, and I needed him now.

"beg" he said as he pushed his dick close to my clit, "beg!" he exclaimed once again.

"rafe please" I screamed, I watched as he smirked at my comment before looking down to his dick which was close to me.

"good girl" he said as he slipped himself me, we both let out a gasp as he thrusted hard and fast.

he thrusted harder and harder each time, at this point I was a mess. leaving marks on his neck as he continued, scratching back deep as he pushed him into me more.

"r-rafe i-i'm close" I gasped, the boy looked to me "wait".

he thrusted harder into me, making me more of a mess, sweating dripping from us both, my legs shaking.

I kept my high in, it was a struggle, with each hip movement it became harder for me to keep it in.

I watched as he smirked, obviously realising he was there too. "now" he moaned, both of us releasing ourselves and letting go. we both moaned loudly as we reached our highs, the feeling was amazing, no one could make me feel like he could.

the dirty blonde slipped off me and down beside me, both us letting out deep breathes.

"that was"

"amazing" he finished off.

I jumped out of bed and threw my clothes back on me, he did the same also after he caught his breathe.

the sky was dark, stars shining through the light and moon full. it was beautiful, we laid there in bed for the rest of the night.

talking about our dreams, our desires in life and our future.

how we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and not let each other go again.

this night was perfection, this moment was euphoric.