chapter twenty-two

announcement - unfortunately this story is coming to an end, there will be a max of 10 episode left so in a few chapters there will be a couple of jumps in time. 

thank you all for the love on this book, thank you for your patience with me since this is my first book.

I am currently writing two more books, a jj one and a drew one, I'm unsure which I'll release first so let me know which one you want first.

                                                                                         - ☼ -

the crew and I drove to the boneyard, the boys made me stop into the shop before we did so to grab some alcohol since I was the only one who they would even remotely serve because of my name.

after the drive to the beach the boys unloaded their things as kie and I walked down the beach to the logs. luckily we brought our speakers because i don't know how much longer I could deal with john b's and jj's stupidity.

the boys skipped down the beach, literally skipped to us, it was hilarious but made them look stupid. they literally threw their things at kie and I, trying to annoy us and they succeeded.

"oi idiot stop"

the boys laughed with one another as they packed there things down and made of full of themselves.

I took my clothing off and ran into the water, the boys were too busy fucking around to even get in the water, while kie joined me after she finished putting her sunscreen on.

we swam in the water for a few minutes before the boys decided to join us, they splashed as they ran in, jj kept attempting to piss me off by tickling me or shoving me under water.

the day was perfect, everything I wanted.

"so are we invited to the bailey parker's birthday party today?" jj smirked, obviously being sarcastic, I shook my head "oh definitely not" I smirked.

"yeah j it's not like we planned the whole thing" kie laughed, causing the boy to push her under water and sit on her.

we spent the rest of the morning and whole afternoon swimming, smoking and being idiots. the boys was constantly making fun of each other, jj and john b were bickering about nearly anything we talked about while kie, pope and I exchanged 'help me' looks.

once it started getting late is when we all parted, I dropped the boys off to their house while brought kie with me to mine, sarah was going to meet us there.

we walked into my house to see it all decorated, balloons strapped to the staircase and rose petals all over the floor. the glimmer of lights flickering inside, we walked out to the backyard to see fairly lights strung everywhere as well as a dance floor and a beer pong table.

we were the only ones homes, meaning the boys had left to either get ready or get more stuff.

we walked upstairs to my room, the rose petals still on the floor as well as my presents sitting on my table.

"did rafe do this for you?" kie asked with a smile, I nodded as I searched through my wardrobe for an outfit.

I looked around my wardrobe to find my denim shorts and my white lace corset, along with a pair of black lace up heels. as I was about to get changed a certain blonde came rushing into my door.

"bailey! bailey! bailey!"

I looked to see the cameron girl leant down and out of breath, she was holding a bag but also an envelope. 

"sarah? everything alright?" I walked over to her and leant down in front of her.

"this was one the door step" she handed me the envelope which was labelled the university of north carolina at chapel hill.

my jaw dropped, I was unable to move let alone breathe properly. 

"what is it?" kie asked as she joined us on the floor, I raised the letter in my hand to show her. "you finally enrolled?!" she asked excitedly, I nodded as I stared at the envelope.

was it an acceptance letter or a rejection?

I sat there for a few minutes staring at the paper before me, the girls constantly in my ear telling me to open it.

as I steadied my breathing and got the guts to open it, I did. slowly tearing the paper away to reveal a piece of folded paper. the top of the letter had the symbol, the paper was smooth and smelt fresh.

as I slowly read through the paper, there it was.

we would like to inform you that your enrolment was successful and we are more than excited for you to be joining us in the fall.

"holy fuck" I said dropping the paper, the girls looked at me and back at the paper on the floor. sarah picked it up, her eyes scanning through the piece of paper. 

she gasped, assuming she read the most in important part of the letter, she jumped into my arms causing me to fall backwards.

"wait what did it say?" kie said as I watched her read through the letter, her eyes falling every few seconds.

after she finished reading it she also joined in on the hug, at this point I was a pancake.

this was everything I had been waiting for, my life to finally take it's lead, my dreams to come true.

after we finished our hoorays and excitement we ended up getting ready, kie wore a beautiful long silk dress, similar to her midsummers but a little shorter. while sarah and I both wore jeans, mine with a corset and hers with a bralette. 

later when we finished getting dressed I heard the front door open, it was rafe and liam and I could not wait to tell them the good news.

"be back in a second" I said to the girls before rushing downstairs with the letter in my hand behind my back, I walked down the stairs to be met with both of the boys.

"what's got you so excited?" liam laughed, I pointed to the dining room, making both of them walk of front of me.

we sat down on the table, both of them across from me looking at me in confusion thinking 'what the fuck is going on'.

I smirked at them both before sliding the letter on the table between them, I watched as they both scanned through it first. liam's face was filled with pure happiness, he was proud and anyone could tell.

while rafe's jaw dropped, he was in complete shock, he was also happy but mostly in shock because of the fact that this was all I had dreamed off. 

"no fucking way" they both screamed in unison, rushing towards me on the other side of the table. they both pulled me into a humungous hug, as I much as I couldn't breathe I wasn't going to waste this moment.

"I am so fucking proud of you sis" liam said in happiness, he wiped a tear from his eye, making sure i wasn't watching. 

"this calls for a celebration" he said again as he pulled away from the hug and pointing around the house that was set up for the party.

"let's get this party started!!!'