chapter twenty-three

smut warning!!

the whole night was insane, everyone was dancing, singing, making out and playing beer pong. I on the other hand was slightly wasted, rafe and liam were keeping a eye on me, watching how many drinks I was having and trying to avoid any sort of outbreak.

I either danced with kie and sarah all night or played beer pong with the boys, john b and sarah were macking on each other all night, it was disgusting. kie and pope on the other hand were getting a bit too close for comfort while jj was kissing a new girl each time I saw him.

rafe and liam were with topper and kelce all night, drinking and doing whatever boys do at parties. 

a few hours into the party the boys disappeared, I looked around for them but couldn't find them. it was unusual for them since they were practically babysitting me. 

I went back into the party, sitting at the table watching jj and kie verse each other in beer pong. jj smack talking kie and trying to get in her head was hilarious, but I think the boys forget we've dealt with them long around to block it out and learn their tactics.

at this point I was pretty much wasted, even getting up and walking was a struggle thats when all of a sudden kie and jj stopped, they looked to the kitchen, making me look also.

their walked in liam, topper and rafe with a big ass cake, it was three tiers and beautiful and behind them was another two people.

my mother and father, I hadn't seen them in over 5 months and they were here for my birthday.

my jaw dropped in shock, they were here, they were really here. they walked into the room and came up behind me, both embracing me into a hug "happy birthday miss bailey".

tears ran down from my eyes, i had no idea they were coming here for me, they never put myself or liam above their work but i guess things change.

"b-but" before I could finish my sentence my dad pointed to liam who stood beside us, more tears running my face as I jumped up and hugged him.

I blew the candles out that read 18, everyone took a piece of cake, either eating it or shoving people's face in it.

about two hours after the cake everyone left, the house was a literal mess, liam and rafe were sober i on the other hand was fucked. 

"go up to bed and we'll see you in the morning, we'll go out for lunch" my mother said before rafe and I headed up to bed.

he slid the curtains over the windows and tucked me into bed after removing my clothes off me leaving me in underwear and a bra.

we laid there in silence as I laid on his bare chest, staring up at the ceiling enjoying one another presence.

"I am really proud of you bails"

I smirked, the boy had always said he was proud of me but this was different, I actually did something that was worth being proud for.

"so when do you have to move over there?" he asked, playing with my hair which was now in knots from dancing and what not. 

"the semester starts in 3 weeks, not much notice i know but rose offered to help me find a place, something small".

he nodded, surprised I had told rose before anyone else really. the next few minutes my eyes fluttered open and close, and before I knew I passed out.

I woke up to the feeling of rafe kissing my body, from my stomach down to my thighs. he slid my underwear off, and removed the blanket to look up to me "may I?". 

I nodded as I laid my head back on the pillow, the touch of his lips colliding with my clit softly and slowly. he slid his tongue down on it, moving up and down slowly. 

I moaned loudly, shoving the blanket in my mouth forcefully to shut me up. he moved faster and faster with each moan, I felt my high approaching slowly.

he stopped, looking me straight in my eyes as he kissed up my body. once he reached my bra line he gripped onto my breasts and pressed his wet lips all over them, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

"can I?" he asked me seductively, looking me up and down, "y-yes" I moaned as he connected his lips to my neck quickly. 

"good girl using your words"

I woke up a few hours later, my head hurting slightly, rafe was still asleep beside me, snoring quietly. 

I flipped the blankets off my body only to realise I was completely naked, I searched through my clothes just to find them entangled in the blankets on the bed. I put on my sweatpants and walked downstairs to find my parents and brother.

"good morning beautiful" my father said as he kissed me on the forehead as I walked past and straight to the fridge.

I scanned through the fridge until I found the bacon and eggs and put them on the counter top. I felt my parents eyes on me as I did so, my eyes met with there's, watching my every movement.

"so have you got yourself a boyfriend yet?" my mother splurged out causing me to choke on the water I had just sipped out of my brothers cup.

"uh n-no" was all that could come out from my mouth, as much as I wanted to tell them about rafe and I, I had no idea how they would react.

liam smirked before walking over to the fridge and grabbing some juice. 

"bailey were going to lunch are you really going to eat at 10:30?" my father asked glancing over to the food I had set out later.

"its 10:30?" I asked, unaware of the time this morning. 

they both nodded causing my brother to laugh at my unknowingness, obviously I had a lot to drink last night since my concept of time was gone. 

"I'm heading out quickly i'll be home soon" liam said as he walked through the kitchen from the dining room, my parents nodded their heads as he did so. 

"also bailey's dating rafe" he yelled before running out the front door, I went to run after him but he was long gone.

"what?" my mother asked, taking a sip of her tea before glaring at me, my father on the other hand looked happy. 

"yeah i am, for a while now actually" I replied, leaning against the counter in front of the two, they looked to each other and smiled "we thought it was never going to happen".