Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I wondered outside the place I used to work, I enjoyed working there. Talking with the kids and just having their expressions bloom with excitement and joy! Now...it's just a run down factory forgotten for many years, I never knew the reason why it went out of businesses.

As I walked towards the building I wondered if the door was unlocked since it's been rundown for many years already. Pulling the door in which the glass was dirty and the metal framing was rusting away, it made a very loud creak which scared the living soul out of me.

 Peeking inside I saw it was still the same but just more dark and gloomy, most of the posters were tattered and shriveled up and the paintings on the walls lost most of their colors. It had a comfortable feeling yet eerie since it was dark and gloomy. memories flooded into my mind as bright colors and lights filled my mind. Guide's, adults, children. It felt like a dream to work here again.

Narrator POV

While Y/N was spacing out, little did he know...something or someone was lurking through the shadows.

??? POV

Watching this person standing there had a familiar feeling yet I couldn't figure out who it was, I've been restrained here for many years and not a single person has ever set foot here after the incident. I felt entranced with their figure.

Their hair flowing with each step they take, the way they look at each detail as if it would disappear if they look away. I could only look from afar, the glass door between him and I.

Wait...Why am I thinking this?...I'm a monster that was forgotten..until then I'll wait for my forgotten memories.

____________

That's all for today since I'm tired asf and currently 10 almost 11 so GOOD NIGHT- :]