Chapter 8

(This (') is when you're talking in your head and another boring chapter btw)

(Name of Huggy Wuggy: Hedden William) Hedden pronounced like Hayden)

"Alright class, let's begin-"

"Hello Mrs. Hina!" A boy with bright blue fluffy hair wearing a white t-shirt underneath the turquoise sweater and black jeans along with vans. Appeared at the doorway. (He doesn't have the long hair anymore, he just has the fluff like the cover.)

"You're late young man." She then pushed up her glasses to adjust them.

"Heh Heh! Sorry!" He said with a sheepish smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, what's your name?" Mrs. Hina then pulled out a sheet and pen from her desk.

"OH! Uhhh, the name's Hadden! Hadden William!" He then grinned widely. 

"Is that so, I'll let you off the hook for now since you're new to the school but remember. You can't always be late for classes, or you'll get into more trouble, alright?"

"Alright Mrs. Hina!" 

As Hadden walked into the classroom, everyone got an aura by him. It was warm and welcoming, in which everyone swarmed at him to get him to sit next to him to befriend him. For you, you just sat in the back doodling in your notebook, waiting for this chaos to go by. Until-

"Hey, does anyone sit here?" 

You looked up wide eyed.

'Wait...This dude wants to sit next to a lonely, introverted potato that has only 1 friend in this entire school. And this dude has an amazing arura around him at the same time.... What is this magic today...?'

"Uh, sureee..." As I slowly looked back at my doodles.

"Alright now, settle down class!" Mrs. Hina then started writing on the whiteboard.

Y/N POV

Hadden then sat down getting his things, but the thing that kept bothering me was the stares I was getting...it was very uncomfortable. I felt like their eyes were burning into my brain...I want this class to finish so I don't have to sit next to this dude...

-time skip-

'Yesss! Classes are over for the day! Now I just have to survive another 4 more days.'

Getting my backpack from my locker then *ding* knowing who it is I checked, it was Zane. 

Dork: Hey, just wanna say I might not be able to walk home with you today because of club.

Y/N: Sure, no problem.

Y/N: What- YOU

Dork: lol 

Y/N: Oh whatever! Okay bye you doofus! :p

Dork: Alright bye! 

Turning off my phone, only to close my locker and meet the blue haired dude.

"ACK SHIT-" Almost falling over but lucky enough to catch myself and not end up being a cliche k-drama.

"Whao chill! It's not like Ima bite ya or something!" 

'This motherfuck-'

When Hadden stood up he was SO FREAKIN TALL- LIKE DUDE, HOW!?!? (Height changed so around 8ft :pp)

*Sigh* "Okay, so is there anything I can do for you?"

"Hmmm... Let me walk home with you for the day?" Hadden flashed an innocent grin.

You looked at Hadden in a more cautious view, since he was new, and you both just met. So, you didn't feel comfortable to let some stranger walk with you. Brushing Hadden off wasn't easy for you since he was a tall person and he takes long strides and for you, pretty much had to pick up your speed to get rid of  him. Going towards the entrance to exit the building. He kept walking with you, but a sudden jolt went throughout your body. Causing you to scare yourself because of how unexpected that was. You thought for a while.

'I might as well befriend him

——————-

I'm having writers block rn so here ya go! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ