Chapter 3

Y/N POV

"Woah." Seeing this small room having so many things was intriguing, wanting to find something I quickly dug around. Finding a blue tape that was kept away in a box, quickly looking around the room find a Television and machine underneath it. I eagerly shoved it in, having a feeling of excitement and adrenaline run through me. As the Television turned on, turned out it was an instructional video. I watched as this machine that looks like something from an anime, looking beside the Television I see the grabpack but the thing is. It only had one hand, a blue left hand.

"Really?" Furrowing my brows as I caressed the grabpack.

Then remembering that there was a place behind the lobby, grabbing the grabpack and placed it on then tightening it. I jogged towards the place I was thinking about.

??? POV

Seeing the human jog here, made me all flustered or something like that...I didn't want to be seen so I quickly went back into place. 

Y/N POV

Seeing the bright blue handprint on top of the doorway I launched the grabpack hand canon. 

"Woah! So cool! I wonder if I can find the other hand?" I smiled, watching the blue hand get scanned.

Narrator POV

Seeing the door opened, Y/N looked around just incase there might be something else in the room with him. And, he was right about that.

Y/N POV

What instantly caught my eyes was this tall man, or was it a robot? Reading the book that was placed in front of him. Seeing the name "Huggy Wuggy". I quickly skimmed the book and went on to the next areas, on the left side there was a door that had a handprint on top of the doorway. Then on the right it had 2 places, one for a blue hand and one for the red hand. Since I didn't have a red hand, I just went to the left where the blue handprint was. I shot the hand canon at the blue scanner, nothing happened aside from the sparks. I was wondering, why didn't it work? Then I hear jingles which scare the living CRAP OUT OF ME-. Turning around so quickly as if my head would snap off, I see the blue fluffy haired man with a key in his hand with a warm smile. Walking up to him, I looked up seeing the shiny gold key. Wanting to use the hand canon but I didn't want to be rude so I looked around him and decided to stack the boxes. 

Huggy Wuggy POV

Seeing this little human stacking the boxes instead of using the hand canon confused me a bit, but I find the gesture adorable! Cause it felt like he was taking my feelings into consideration...it felt nice, to have my feelings placed into consideration..

Y/N POV

After picking up the key I gave a quick "Thanks" then looked around the room. I see a power room, walking  towards the room and looking back every now and then. Pushing the door to see another door that says "Staffs Only", opening the mysterious door with the gold key. Seeing a lot of stuff in there, I walked around and decided to turn them on.

—Skipping cause I'm not going into detail—

After the FINAL wire was plugged in, my braincells felt like they were fried- that's when I knew, I'm not the type to do this type of stuff. Walking out of that door felt like I just walked out of school on a Friday! Walking back to the previous location, seeing the the man wasn't there. I blinked a couple times just incase my eyes were playing tricks on me...nope..he isn't there...PANIC- I started to sweat profusely!

"Where'd he go?! Where'd he go!?" Biting my bottom lip because of how nervous I was. 

"Maybe he wasn't there at the beginning- hehehe yeeaahh...Yep, that ain't helping me." As I looked around the room, frighten by the fact that the 10-12ft Huggy Wuggy dude wasn't there. (Idk how tall this dude is cause I used google to search up his height, don't come at me-) 

Huggy Wuggy POV

Seeing this little human get scared of my disappearance was amusing, but a little sad since he knows I can move...maybe I should protect him, since I don't want HER to hurt him...

\\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////

That's all that I'm gonna write...for now >:]