Chapter 7

(Boring chapter just saying-) 

Narrator POV

Y/N laying on their hospital bed reminiscing on his past, now older and frailer. He never moved on from what happened at the factory years ago, but he would smile at how funny or terrifying their encounter was. 

"I hope, you're waiting for me..." As he took his final breathe, all you can hear are the weeping of his grandchildren and younger sister. closing his eyes as a single tear left his eye.

In Y/N's vision all he could see was a very bright light that consumed him, it felt warm and at home. Once his vision adjusted to the bright light. He saw someone. Was it the same person he met at the factory? All he could see on the figure was how loving and warm his smile was. Y/N looked at his own body, no wrinkles or spots. 

"So, this is the afterlife." Y/N whispered to himself.

Seeing the stranger walk through another light, he followed. Then it was dark once again.

--Time skip--

Crying rang out through the room.

"It's a boy!" someone said.

"I-I want to see him." As she breathed a shaky breath.

"Don't worry love, well see him once's he's cleaned up." He kissed her on her forehead.

Someone carried the baby back to the parents and laid the baby boy on the mother's chest, the mother wept with joy, and the father couldn't stop smiling.

"What should we name him love?" The mother asked.

"Let's name him...Y/N." Then he gave a kiss to his wife.

--Time skip (I'm not doin your whole childhood use your imagination- don't come at me 0-0)--

Narrator POV

*BEEP BEEP*

The sound of Y/N's alarm goes off, as he gets up groggily then clicking the button to silence his phone. 

"Ugh, why can't I just skip one day of school." Y/N sighs.

"Might as well get ready." Getting up then stretching  to hear some satisfying bones popping. Doing his usual morning routine then and changing his clothes. Later hearing his mother.

"Y/N! Come down for breakfast!" 

Hearing his cheerful mother made his day better, in which he hurriedly got ready and went down the stairs.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" As he quickly made his way to the table where his dad was drinking coffee and eating eggs and sausages. 

"Morning son, slept well?" He asked with a warm smile.

"Very! It's just I don't like the alarm clock hahaha." You replied with a slight chuckle.

"Oh you know very well why you have an alarm clock honey!" As your mother placed the eggs and bacon, with some toast that has butter smeared to it.

You loved your parents very much! You felt blessed to be in a family this kind. After breakfast, you stood up and placed on your shoes then grabbed your backpack after, waved goodbye to your parents. 

"Bye mom! Bye dad!"

"Have a good day at school sweetie!" As she smiled.

"Do your best in school!" Always, giving you a warm smile.

As your parents waved goodbye to you, you started walking down the sidewalks to your school. You enjoyed walking to school cause you could enjoy the scenery, you were a quick walker so you always made it on time to school. 

Walking through the entrance you see lots of students in their own little pods with their own group of friends, you however, liked to keep to yourself. You had one friend and their name was Zane.

(Zane's character description skip if you want to)

Zane has white hair, dark grey eyes, with glasses also he has dimples. His skin is semi-pale (like nor too dark or light) since he never really liked going outdoors often. He's a decently strong dude and his height is around 5'8. You could say he was your average guy who wants to study and get a good education, and he's bi.  

Zane personality is quiet and calm, once you get to know him. He's a pretty fun guy to be around, he's pretty openminded unless it's a situation that could possible bring you close to jail or something. He's very loyal, he would never backstab you or harm you in any way since he's been there as well. Respect, he respects everyones choices and will just go with it, unless. The person decided to be an ass to him, he will be petty and seek small revenges, like elbowing the person on "accident" or tripping them. Nothing too serious though, just some small payback. 

(⭐️That's it now- BACK TO THE STORY)

Narrator POV

"Hey Zane!" As you quickly speed walked towards Zane, weaving through the crowd.

"Hey Y/N." Zane replied while pushing his glasses back on his face.

"Y/N, have you heard the news?" He asked questionably  

"What news?" 

"Wait you really don't know?" He looked back at you with his brow raised.

"Oh hush! Just tell me you doofus!" 

"Hahaha, alright! So, there's a new student and everyone is getting excited about it." Zane whispered.

"It's just a new student, what's the big deal?" As you shrugged at this minor news.

Walking towards your locker to get your text books for first class period, Zane was getting his texts books and he was only a few lockers down from you. Checking the time both of you had 3 mins until first period. 

"Zane let's go or Ima dip on your ass!" You said with a smug smile.

"Wanna bet?" As he pulled his bag over his shoulder.

"3, 2, 1...GO!"

*SQUEEK*

As you and Zanes shoes push against the hard floor causing a loud noise, laughing it off. Both of you had to part ways since both of your first classes weren't the same.

"See ya later Zane!" You waved him off.

"See ya after school!" He waved back.

Walking in your class, everyone at their desks with friends and you a lonely potato. You kept quiet and quickly made your way to the back of the class, then the bell ranged signaling that class has begun. The teacher walks in.

"Alright class, for now lets quickly get on with your notes for the test next week since the notes might take more time to write out. Be quick and get your notebooks out."

————

Damn, Ima stop here for now and thats a lot of words. 

Alright, so. What's this dudes name ;-; coz if he has no name, Ima just pick a name that suits him. :p (I'm making him show up late hehehe-)