Chapter 2

Y/N POV

Wondering around the factory felt nice, even though the factory atmosphere wasn't the best. Something was off thought...I felt like I was being watched. I waved it off since I thought it was just my imagination. Looking around this place until I notice a green tape on the front desk.

"When was this here?" I mumbled to myself.

Out of curiosity, I picked up this green tape. "I wonder where this goes.." I looked around the small area and on the right side of the room was an obvious green tv which matched the green tape. Placing the tape in the thing (dunno wtf its called-) a very old video or recording was played, at first I paid not mind to it. Until I started to actually listen to whatever the tape was playing.

——Time skip cause you can listen to it on YouTube——

After listening to the tape, I just chuckled on how ridiculous it was. 

I was getting bored until something came to my mind...Why not just explore this whole abandon factory! Since it's been run down for years, so might as well explore this place! 

??? POV

Watching his figure wonder around this factory was quite strange..he wasn't afraid at all..he was....excited?? 

"This human is quite strange...he probably will give up sooner or later on this place. Wait...how long has it been already? I've been too distracted.." I mumbled to myself.

Narrator POV

Y/N wondered around the areas that were accessible, which there was one room in his reach. Opening that door he looked around the area had shelves and posters which were either torn or crumbled up, looking up he sees a train.

Y/N POV

"Hmmm...how strange, aren't the toys suppose to be off because of how long it's been?" Y/N mumbles to himself.

Narrator POV

Y/N shrugged it off since nothing really made sense in the abandoned factory, Y/N made his way to the other side of the factory. Observing the area. There was a spacious area, with a couch near the wall and a table placed in front of it. Looking back in front of him, a door that led to a different room. It had a lock pad on the left side, instead of numbers for the buttons it was bright colors.

Not knowing the code Y/N clicked on the buttons randomly, hoping that one passcode of random colors might work but no. It just made an annoying sound over and over again, getting irritated by each click and for racking his brains out. He flopped on the nearby couch and kept thinking of how to get in.

??? POV

Chuckling on his failed attempts were very amusing, I found myself quite fond of this little human.

(Quick note dis man- or sour patch kid- is 10 feet skdkod)

I haven't had this giddy feeling in a long time, it was quite a new feeling. I want this human to stay but, he will end up leaving me alone like the others did..

Y/N POV

After I finished with my mind tantrums, I quickly stood up which led me to become slightly dizzy- regaining my balance. I made quick strides getting to the other side of the room, opening the door quickly to look for clues on how to get in the other room. I wanted to give up until I looked up, seeing the train still going...and each cart had colors. After thinking for a while...THIS MIGHT BE THE PASSCODE!

I smiled to myself seeing on how smart✨ I was in figuring it out- quick to memorize. I bolted to the other side and placed in the passcode.

"Green..pink..yellow...red!" Hearing the satisfying sounds of getting the code correct and the beep sound, I did a small celebration dance!

??? POV

Seeing this human celebrate something like this made me feel...strange..his actions and persistence and stubbornness were adorable! I felt my lips twitch into a smile and a tug at my somewhat alive heart...I haven't felt this feeling  in years ever since my imprisonment. 

I want to touch him..embrace him..and just have some sort of comfort or warmth. I don't want him to leave me alone here...will he let me leave...with him? Or..will he leave like the others..

__*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*—