Chapter 10

Somewhat recap-*

My eyes fluttered in fatigue, getting my charger off my nightstand, I charged my phone and fell sleep.

Waking up in an off place that felt oddly familiar even though I've never seen the place before, it was an abandoned factory. A toy factory to be exact. Using my hand to check my surroundings, I touched the walls, they were cold, and I could feel the bumps and cracks of old dry paint that aged. There were also posters on the walls, but they were all blurry, as if it wouldn't let me see what it actually is.

3rd POV

While looking around, you felt a slight sting to your eye. You decided to rub the sting away when you saw a dark figure run past a doorway, reacting quickly you ran after whoever or whatever it was.

"WAIT-!" You appeared in another room, building up the courage to yell "HEY! Anyone there!?"...no answer, sighing in frustration. You began walking around aimlessly when-*THUD* whipping your head around you see something on the ground. Picking the mechanism cautiously, you examined it carefully. 

1st POV

"What the hell is this?" Feeling every edge and crevasse, it wasn't light nor heavy.

'I wonder who made this.' 

??? POV

'I hope he remembers soon...'

-Dreamscape ends-

3rd POV

Gasping for air as if he ran a marathon, he could feel the cold sweat trickling down his head and body. 

'What the hell was that dream...? Ugh..no time to think, I better get ready for school.'

-Time skip morning routine-

Walking down the stairs, no one was in the house, he was lost in thought that he didn't notice that no one was in the house. Shrugging it off, he looks on the counter and sees a small sticky note that had his mom's handwriting on. It read. 

'Hi honey! Right now, your father and I aren't home right now! We'll also be back late, so eat dinner without us for tonight! Have a great day at school! <3 

-Love Mom, :D!

Smiling at the sweet note, you grabbed a granola bar before heading out the house. While chowing down on the granola bar, you placed your earbuds in and started walking, enjoying the slightly cold breeze that hit your face and with the early morning sun rising. 

1st POV

"ACK-!" Feeling something smack my back, I almost elbowed whoever did that-

"Hey Y/N!!" Never mind...it was Hedden...

"HEDDEN DUDE- Don't do that! I could've choked to death on this granola bar!" Making a slight frowning face with a hint of pouting.

"Ha ha! Sorry!" Hedden replied with a cheeky grin.

"Agh, don't grin like that you doofus." as you made a slight pouty face.

"Soo...wanna walk to school together?" Hedden asked with his usual carefree grin and sparkling blue hues. 

"Hmm...eh, I dunno, coz you almost made me choke on a granola bar." While slightly frowning.

"Pleaseeee! How about I treat you to lunch?!" 

Wanting to decline Hedden's offer but knowing that I'll feel guilty over it, so the choice I made... I sighed, then answered.

"Fine, BUT I'm picking the place. Okay?"

"Deal!"

"Alright! Now that settles it, let's go!"

-Time Skip to the entrance of the school-

Going to my locker like I usually do, I see Zane. 

"Hey Zane!"

"What's up Y/N."

Just as I was going to high-five Zane, I got pulled back into a... back hug??

"Huh- Hedden?!" Feeling my face burn up, I see Zane's face looking shocked and confused. The awkward thing is, I could feel how built Hedden was...let's just say...I couldn't feel the ground either... 

"UH- H-HEDDEN-! Put me down! People are starting to-"

"Who the hell are you?" Hedden said with a deep cold voice.

"I-uh...I'm Z-Zane." Zane stuttered out his name.

"Don't touch what's mine..." Hedden growled.

It's only the second day and this dude is already attached to me!?!?

"Uhm! Hedden, please set me down?" I gave an awkward smile to Hedden, but I could feel everyone's stares.

-5 minutes warning bell rings-

'THANK THE ANIME GODS-'

"Hey now, I can walk so uhh. Set me down please- WOAH-!"

"I'll carry you..." Hedden then slumped me over his broad shoulders, at this point. I wanted to disappear from the earth and be reborn as a rock.

Hedden carried me all the way to my class, then placed me down at the doorway then walked off. As I entered my class, I could feel all eyes on my figure...pulling up my hoodie then staring down the flooring, I walked to the back of the class to hide my embarrassed self from the world. Placing my bag down I sat in my seat, blasted my earbuds with music to block out all the whispers. I pretty much wanted out of this school now.

"Settle down class! Let's continue from yesterday."

------

Whew! Got it done! I finally have some ideas after watching some dramas! Have a goodnight/day peeps! :>>