Chapter 5

(I'm going to try switching up writing styles, judge please!)

As I was walking through, I slid down this thing! Hitting my bum on the ground I let out a yelp! Cause that hurt a lot! Getting up then dusting myself off, seeing in front of me was another door- gate whatever, trying to figure out how the hell am I going to get this open? Looking to my left I see a red button. I tried clicking it with my hand canon but nothing happened. 

Wait...is this another puzzle!?... Whyyyyy ;-; NO-, I have the brains! I just need to think harder and see what type of stuff I can come up with...

---Time skipping that---

"Whew! Finally got that done! Now- WHOA-!" Y/N felt the movement of the Convery belts, moving along the tunnels, toy parts started falling on him.

"Ow, what the heck?" Covering my head with my hands so that I wouldn't feel the toys hitting my head, I then landed in a bucket? It was full of toy parts! I crawled out of it, I dusted and patted myself down to make sure I didn't carry anything that was still in the factory. Lifting my head to gaze at my surroundings. 

"Woah... This place hasn't changed one bit, had it..." Feeling nostalgia wash over I quickly took a look around the area, having the feeling of familiarity. Walking to the metal stairs I moved the boxes and other stuff. I felt like I was working in this place again...it felt nice. Seeing the flooring thing was moved I used my hand canon to pull it towards me. Walking around the place connecting wires, as if I didn't struggle the first half that I was here. 

BOOM! Loud factory sounds could be heard all around, even though it was loud. Y/N felt comfortable in the loud noises, even though he didn't like loud places. Making toys like it was when he was a teen, he felt happy. 

---time skip again---

"Wait...he looks like...Y/N? It can't be...I thought everyone was slaughter. Maybe I might get another chance unlike last time." Huggy slips away into darkness, feeling blinded by HER. Huggy tried to fight back, but couldn't. Now he only sees darkness, like he did all those years ago.

Placing the cute toy on the platform, seeing the door open, it showed darkness. You tried to open the doors on either side of the hallway but none of them budged, sighing in disappointment. You looked into the dark hallway, you started to walk towards it then. Something emerged from it, seeing it's yellow glove and blue fluffy hair, with a smile that had sharp teeth. Something felt wrong, so you turned on your heels and ran.

Crap- crap- crap!! Feeling the adrenaline hit me I quickly fled from the hallway and went into the tunnel that was opened. Running through those tunnels, I keep seeing Huggy appear out of nowhere! I felt scared and afraid of being caught by him! I should have left and never looked back! But I guess that's what happens when Curiosity kills the cat! 

Y/N felt his tears wanting to fall down his s/c cheeks, he wiped them away and kept going through the tunnels. Going through any that were opened for him to run through. Feeling numb because of how much he fell while sliding and turning corners in the tunnels. His sweat was making his h/c hair stick to his face. When he saw a dead end, he panicked until a door opened and he didn't hesitate to run through making it to a bridge that had heavy objects covering it. Y/N felt despair, feeling this helplessness. You thought of accepting your fate.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it took so long to update! Cause y'know, irl stuff. I'll try my best to update! Goodnight! :D