Chapter 12

(Short chapter- I'm sorry ;-; I wanna end this book sahflj-)

After the Family embrace, we were heading to bed, but I quickly went for the kitchen to grab a water bottle. My parents waited patiently at the stairs, I walked quickly so they could rest for the day. They walked me to my room, even though I wasn't a child, it made me feel reassured that my parents are always there for me. We said our goodnights and went our separate ways. Closing my door, I could hear my parent's footsteps fade away down the hall, then hearing their door close. I took a gulp of my water to quench my thirst then placing the bottle on my nightstand. Checking my phone and seeing it hasn't been charged when I fell asleep, I might as well charge my phone for the night. After charging my phone I flopped into bed thinking about the dream, I knew I needed to get some shut eye, so I tried to sleep.

After twisting and turning, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the dream I had, why did it occur...

Y/n subconsciously fell sleep.

'Wait a minute...did I just...it might be the same dream again.'

Feeling the cool ground that was against my back I felt a little calmer in this area. Sitting up I took in my surroundings, it seemed to be an electricity room (amongus), picking up a random plug. I started walking around the small room, to see if I could find an outlet for the plug...there might be more than I expected...

'Damn, that took forever-' ;-;

"Do you remember yet?" ------ asked.

"W-what-? W-what do I need to remember?" I replied back.

Silence filled the room, and everything went dark, these thoughts kept running around my head until I woke up. Gasping for air as if I was under water. Seeing the sunlight draw in I got out of bed, it was early in the morning, trying to recollect my thoughts while I got ready for the day.

'These dreams are bothering me...what did I do? I don't remember anything...'

Feeling frustrated that these things were happening to me I wanted to question Hedden about it but my heart knew something I didn't know. Before leaving the house, I left a note to my parents to let them know I went to school a little early. I went to a park which was fairly empty some people walking their dogs, some jogging, or just enjoying the morning sun. I sat down on a nearby bench and started playing on my phone while the slight breeze would blow my hair.

While playing on his phone he noticed a someone who stuck out more than the others, his bright blue hair would be seen as unusual, and his dark blue hues which were lighten up from the sunlight to make them seem brighter. He was jogging on the sidewalks.

Getting up from the bench I picked up my pace to catch up with Hedden, something in my heart urged me to hug him. So, I did just that.

"I'm sorry for not remembering...Huggy." I quietly whispered into his back.

As if no one was around Hedden turned around and hugged me, and he started silently crying. I felt the tears well up in my eyes, but I didn't want to cry outside so I burred my face into his chest. 

"I'm sorry that I've forgotten...I should've remembered sooner instead of making you wait..." I could feel my voice cracking up from the strong emotion I was feeling.

"It's fine, I knew you were always a slow one...I didn't want to rush you too much either. So, I decided to wait until you could approach me, but I guess I was too impatient." Hedden replied with a slight chuckle. When you went to look up and see his face, he had a grin of happiness. Taking in his appearance more he started to look attractive more. His fluffy short blue hair which seemed like it couldn't be kept down correctly, his rosy lips, his dark blue eyes. As if fragments of memories were slowly putting itself together, you could see a blurry image of some memories.

"Let's get out of here, before someone we know sees us." Feeling my face burn up because of how embarrassing it was to hug Hedden out of nowhere. Hedden simply nodded and offered me to hold his hand, I simply took his hand.

"Seems like you did it again, Hedden."