Chapter 9

While walking home with the giant fluff boy, he was a sweet goofy teen, and it seems like I could trust him.

"Hey Hedden, I'll walk the rest you can go home now"

"No no no! It's alright! I wanted to walk you home and make sure you get there safe!" Hedden's expressions were so kind and sincere, there was also a throb in my heart, but I don't understand why since I just met the guy! It couldn't be "Love at first Sight"...could it? Nope- too cliché!

"Well, I think this is far enough. Now run along! You probably have better things to do!"

"Ha ha ha! Alright! You walk home safe then Y/N!" 

Seeing his goofy grin with his carefree wave was. NO Y/N-! THIS IS NOT A K-DRAMA! 

2nd POV

Walking home while the sun setting felt nice, then he took out his earbuds to listen to music, lost in his own little world.

"Mom, dad! I'm home!"

"Welcome back honey! How's school?" Your mother with her usual bright eyes and warm smile. You could smell dinner from the kitchen.

"Hey mom, where's dad?" As you take out your earbuds and place them in your pockets.

"He's getting some groceries! He'll be back in a couple of minutes!" 

"Ohhh is that so? Then I'll go get changed then." Running up the stairs to your room, you placed down your bag and went to your drawers to pick out some clothes. You picked some boxers, with a t-shirt and sweatpants. You then took off your clothes, draped a towel over yourself. Walking towards the bathroom and walking inside it, then took a look at your appearance.

"Hmmm...I should get a trim..I'll ask later." You turned the shower handle to warm and waited for it to get warmer because it starts cold then it will slowly turns warmer, so waiting you played on your phone for a bit, placing your hand under the water every now and then. As the water got warm, you then picked out your favorite playlist to listen to. Taking off your towel you went into the shower to get cleaned up, feeling the nice warm water on your skin was refreshing.

—Time skip outta the shower—

Placing your clothes on then drying your hair, you wanted to play on your phone for a bit.

"Y/N! Time for dinner!" You hear your mother and answered back.

"Okay!" Quickly getting out of bed walking down the hall then down the stairs, you then see your dad sitting at the table.

"Hey dad! How was work?" You said with a smile on your face.

"Tough as usual, one of my coworkers spilled coffee on themselves, and one of the ladies lost a file of mine. Had to redo the whole thing before the due date." He then chuckled at himself. Your mother then kissed your father on the temples and placed the plates down. 

"Alright you too, eat up now or the food will get cold!" 

"Okay mom!" Sitting there with your family was always a joy in your life, they were kind and tender towards you and supported you through anything. Deciding to make a promise to yourself to always love your parents for the love they gave to you since birth. 

Finishing up dinner, you decided to clean up since your mom was a daycare worker and your dad worked at a company, they both worked hard and were always tired when they got home. So you wanted to clean up at night so your parents would have more hours to sleep. 

"Mom, dad, I'll clean up for tonight, you two wash up and head to bed." You said with a warm smile.

"Alright then son, if you're tired just head to bed and we'll finish up in the morning."

"I know, I love you both."

"Oh honey!" Your mom quickly went up to you and gave you kisses as if you were a child again.

"Agh- mom! Hahah!"

"Darling let the boy be."

"Awww! My son grew up so fast!" 

"Mom I love you! Now go to bed! I'll handle the rest from here." 

Your dad had to pick up your mom to head to bed, you then returned to the dishes and started cleaning up.

1st POV

*sighs* 'I feel like I don't deserve my parents' feeling a slight frown on my face I quickly shook the feelings off. 

'I wonder who Hedden is, he feels so familiar. His presence and appearance...where have I've seen him...' 

"I need to finish this up." I quickly rinsed the plates and placed them on the drying racks. Turned off the lights and BOLTED UP THE STAIRS AS QUIETLY AS POSSIBLE-...going into my room and locking the door, I then plopped on my bed and started playing on my phone. To then slowly drift to sleep.

—Dreamscape—

'Where am I?' Looking around, everything felt familiar but where? And it looked like an abandoned factory..

——

That's it for now! I have more ideas now so I'll try my best to crank up my motivation to make a start tonight! So goodnight/day! _(┐「ε:)_

Also apologizing on not writing for like years- ;-;