Chapter 6

Standing on the metal bridge, I didn't know what to do...the loud thuds and bangs on the door. I needed to make a plan fast! Looking around for something or at least an item to protect myself! Who am I kidding...This is a factory for kids! I want to give up...

Narrator POV

Just as Y/N wanted to give up, seeing a box above the closed vent, he thought of a plan. It was risky, but he'd rather die trying than not try at all. Looking at his grabpack, then readying himself up on what's going to happen. Just like that- a loud bang of the metal door, slammed on the ground! As quick as Y/N mind can react, he launched the hand canons towards the giant box!

As if everything was in slow-motion, as he fell. Y/N saw Huggy Wuggy's eyes. His right eye looked dull, while he left eye was glossy. All he did was smile. Y/N knew how terrifying Huggy was yet, felt a heart wrenching ache. 

"Hey...I remember you." As Huggy was holding onto the railing speaking to you. You didn't understand. How did he know you...?

"You might not remember me but, we use to work together here. I just wanted to say...I love you." As tears welled up in his eyes. 

You were too shocked to speak. Just as the bars were beginning to break, you held his hand as if it was going to make a difference. 

"I-I'm s-sorry!" You managed to respond.

"Hey...it's fine...at least let me know your name." Huggy replied with tears that he never felt, slid down his face. "Y-Y/N."

"Ah...That's a very beautiful name...my name is _______" He gave you a warm smile.

"Maybe we'll see each other in the next life, when I'm actually human." Then, the bars broke, your hand slipped away from his. As you felt your tear flee from your eyes, throughout the factory you could hear a heavy THUD. 

______

Will that be the end? Or will fate bring you both together again?

(Sorry if it's short, it's basically the end of the game so yeeahhh. You ain't going near Poppy, so ya went home and cried. TvT)