Chapter 4

(I'm sorry that it took so long to upload a chapter, I'll try my best to keep posting out chapters as soon as I can!)

Y/N POV

I'm just going to pretended that Huggy wasn't there in the first place and think it's just my imagination...nah, this isn't working...welp might as well wander. Scanning the blue handprint above the door way, as I was walking in... I-is that a hand...AM I GOING BLIND OR SOMETHING??

Narrator POV

Y/N was terrified when a hand swiftly went back inside the room, he thought once again. His eyes playing tricks on him.

Y/N POV

I want to leave but I want to keep explore this place again! Sighing to myself on my curiosity, knowing the saying that goes. Curiosity can kill you or something that went on like that, I might as well die here sooo the adventure continues! 

Narrator POV

Y/N made quick but cautious strides towards the open door, peeking inside he sees a very dark hallway. Y/N felt a lump in his throat but placed on a brave face to continue onwards, feeling anxious on each step he took he quicken his pace ever so often because it felt like he was being followed in the dark hallway. He then made a dash for the light for the end of the hallway, pushing the door almost breaking its hinges! Y/N let out deep breathes of relief that he didn't know he was holding in, he felt like someone was watching him from behind so he quickly looked back...but nothing was there.

"What the heck..." Y/N mumbled.

Huggy Wuggy

Aww, how cute! scarin him was fun but I got to make sure he doesn't go too far. We'll see each other again...little human.

Y/N POV 

Quickly shaking off the chills, I then looked around my surroundings. Seeing a bunch of old tattered boxes and littered dirty toys everywhere under the stairs. Digging around to see if I'll find the red hand, but surprise, surprise. Nothing. Going towards the metal stairs I prayed that the steps wouldn't break on me, placing my foot on the first step it felt stable enough to go on. I carefully took my time stepping on each step, making it to the top. FINALLY making it up to the top I just flopped on the ground because of how FREAKIN SCARY THAT WAS- 

Narrator POV

Y/N finally got up from the cold metal flooring, looking at some machinery that had button which have the colors of red, blue, yellow, and green. Also seeing some spaces below, thinking that something must be placed there. 

Y/N POV

"Really?? MORE puzzles?! The only thing that's sacring me here are these puzzles!" I grumbled while rubbing my temples.

 Sighing I looked down where there was a missing rail and low and behold there was a piece that might have been for the machine, picking that up I decided to look around below. Making my way down without stepping on something that might potentially hurt me was difficult since the boxes would move slightly making me almost slip and hit the bottom! I then jumped when I was at the bottom and started to look around.

---Yuh time skip---

Narrator POV

After getting the final piece, you dusted yourself off because of how much you had to dig around just to find these small machineries. Climbing back up on the boxes to get the buttons, it was a lot of work since you had the grabpack on your back. Placing the cubes on their designated colors, a loud noise could be heard.

Y/N POV

"Oh crap...did I do something wrong...hopefully I didn't..." Biting my bottom lip in anticipation, and fiddling around with my (shirt, ring, etc).

*CRASH* 

"...OUT OF ALL THINGS I COULD'VE JINXED- Ooo there is the red hand! :00" Jumping down excitedly and careful not to touch or fall in the glass, I carefully picked up the red hand and placed it on my right. 

"YES, I GOT THE OTHER HAND HAHAH!" I cheered then having a giddy feeling like when a child finally gets what they want from their parents. 

Huggy Wuggy POV

Seeing this little human enjoy something as small as this, lit a spark in me...having a warm feeling... feeling my face, it was super warm. I didn't understand! I know I can't be with this human, maybe in the next life we can be together. So, for now, I can only watch from afar...

Y/N POV

Looking in front of me, I see two handprints. One blue, one red. I launched both of the hand canons and holy crap it felt like I was in "Shingeki no Kyojin"! Seeing the thing open I decided to crawl in it, since it was run down so it might be safe.

---hahaha wait for the next chapter >:))---