Chapter 11

Taking out your earbuds, you took your notebook and pencil then started jotting down the notes quickly. 

_Time skip class hours-

"That's all for today class, you may do as you wish for the remainder of time you have."

The room got loud quickly with students talking with one another, not caring too much, I placed my earbuds back in my ears and immersed myself in music. I kept track of the times so I would leave a few seconds earlier than my classmates. 1 minute before class ended, I quickly placed my notebook and pencil in my bag then swiftly went for the door.

-RING RING-

Once I heard the bell, I made quick strides to my next class. Even though I could feel the stares and glances I was attracting.

'I wanna leave.'

-Time skip to the semi last class of the day I guess-

My last class period was what I was dreading the whole day. Once I walked in, I looked down at my phone as if I was texting someone or hoping that no one knew my presence was there. Then seeing Hedden there, sitting there as if nothing had happened in the morning.

"Hm- Oh, hey Y/N-!"

"Be quiet!" I whispered yelled to Hedden while covering his mouth with my hand.

"Why??" He whispered back even though his voice was slightly muffled.

"Because of what happened in the morning, I'm now too embarrassed to face anyone in the school." I whispered back.

"Ooh, it's no big deal though."

"I know, but I just wanna keep a low profile and have a peaceful life in high school. Just don't want to deal with rumors and drama I guess..."

"Quiet down students, the bell has rung, and the class has begun."

-Time skip because I'm not writing that stuff-

'Freedom!'

I wanted to find my friend Zane, so after packing up my things I went to the front of the school and met up like we usually do.

"What's up Zane!"

"Hey Y/N."

"Zane, I'm so sorry about Hedden! I don't know why he reacted that way, I-"

"Hey it's alright! To be honest, I think my soul left my body, cause WOW. He was scary." Zane chuckled. "By the way, is he your boyfriend or somethin-"

"Don't you finish that sentence." Giving Zane a slight friendly glare.

"Alright, alright. But it's only been a couple days though." Zane gave a nonchalant shrug.

"'sigh' this topic will be for another time. Come on let's go or Ima ditch you." As I give Zane a smug grin.

-Time skip-

"Zane Ima head this way home, cya later!"

"Bye Y/N, don't trip on a crack!"

"You- whatever ya tree!"

Walking home taking the scenery route and having my earbuds in like usual, feeling the slight breeze since winter was almost over. Arriving home from a tiring day of school, my parents weren't home. Figured that them might come home until later at night, walking up the stairs to shower and change for the night, then to make something to eat before bed.

'I think I'll stick with something simple for the night' (You pick what you want to eat)

-Time skip on what you ate for dinner-

After finishing up my dinner, I cleaned up and headed for my room. The house was too quiet to my liking, so I went on my phone to distract myself from the eeriness of the silent house. While playing on my phone, my eyelids felt heavy and slowly started to flutter shut. 

Waking up, I didn't think I would be back to the dream from yesterday. To be quite sure, these dreams wouldn't have happened if Hedden appeared.

'These dreams might be connected to Hedden, but why...?' I felt dizzy and as if I was hit with a baseball bat, I felt an incredible amount of pain in my head. As if it was a headache to the extreme. Closing my eyes and gritting my teeth, thinking that it might subdue the pain I was feeling. Opening my eyes, I was in another area, it was a hallway. There were dim lights going towards the end of the hallway.

'There's no way out of this place, is there...' Grunting in frustration, I decided to just walk towards the end of the hallway. Seeing the lights flicker with every step I took; I began to feel anxious. I could feel my breathe hitch here and there, just as I made it to the end, a giant blue figure emerged from the darkness. Having my fight or flight kick in, I ran.

'SHIT- What the hell is that!??' 

Feeling my heart, it was as if my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Hearing the heavy footsteps come closer made me run faster down the endless hallway. I kept going even though my legs wanted to give out and my lungs felt as if there were on fire, even though this was merely a dream. It felt too real to even call it a dream!

'Come on Y/N! Wake up! For the love of-' Feeling myself trip on a loose tile, I thought this would be my end. Just when the blue giant was going to grab me, I woke up. What felt like a pit of my own sweat, I went to find my phone which was on the floor. I checked the time, and it was only 11PM...my throat felt dry, I then got out of bed to go downstairs to grab a drink from the kitchen when I heard the front door open. Seeing my parents at the door, I ran up to them for a hug. 

"Whoa love bug, what's wrong?" My mom asked with an exhausted expression.

"If anything's wrong Y/N, we can talk about it." As my dad gave me a pat on the head.

"It's nothing mom, dad...just a bad day." Shrinking myself in the embrace of my parents, feeling like a small child again.

---

Your parents knew when you didn't feel like talking because you would always say this one word which was "nothing".

"Alright my little love bug, it's late. Let's head to bed but remember, if somethings bothering you. Just knock on our door." Then gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Now let's head to bed or none of us will get some sleep." My dad then slightly ruffled my hair.

---

Hello after years of not posting :pp at this point after seeing some comments, Ima just say, make the dude taller than your height please. Cause like, the dude is just tall. Dats it .-.