Chapter 1:Another Uchiha?

Sasuke POV

"Sasuke I have found an alive relative of yours" said Kakashi the current 6th hokage.

I stood for a moment to process the information.

"what? Kakashi can you repeat that"i said in a disbelief expression plastered on my face.

"I said I found a relative of yours,jeez even I'm your former mentor you still don't call me sensei"he said.

"How?"I asked him.

"Have you heard of your uncle Shinichi Uchiha"he said.

"Uncle?"I said Shinichi.Shinichi. Before it finally click into my brain.

"yeah I think I heard that name before my father sometime mentioned him during dinner he said his my uncle who eloped with a civilian woman just to get married "i said.I didn't meet him since he left when i didn't exist yet.

"Well your aunt and uncle died from an illness long ago and the older sister died from a demon attack"he said clasped his hand together and grab a 4 inch thick of paper under his desk and placed it on the table and I grab the thick paper to read its contents.

"Demon?"I said turning each page with my sharingan activated.

"man I'm jealous of you sharingan is useful for paperwork I could have done faster with the paperwork" he commented.

'this idiot teacher'i thought and sigh.

"Kakashi I think your a bit off topic "

"right , right sorry"he apologizes.

"yes Demon apparently they exist"he said

"like the bijuu?"I questioned him.

"No nothing like the bijuu this demon were talking about is a man flesh eating monster" he said seriously.

"Hmm....How do you know this?" I said

"I tasked few jonins to go outside the hidden country and they found someone has similarities to you and reported it to me and asked someone to investigate the person has similarities to you"he said with a closed eyed smile of his.

"Who is he?"

"Giyuu Tomioka,a demon slayer a year older than you a rank hashira of the demon slayer corps" he said

"from what I gather from the paper and what you told me about I have and dead aunt and uncle and a dead older cousin but has an alive older cousin who is a demon slayer who's job is to kill demons"i summarize.

"Yes,What are you gonna do now Sasuke about the new information he asked.

"Kakashi,has my older cousin has awakened his sharingan yet?"I questioned him.Completely ignoring the question

"I actually don't know"he said.

"Since his job is a demon slayer he must have seen other die.Maybe because of the trauma he have at least a mature sharingan.Because of the trauma he forgot about that sharingan"i theorized.

"that is quite an interesting theory,I'll ask again Sasuke what are gonna do about the information you have received" he questioned me again.

What to do? With the information.My older cousin probably didn't know his heritage probably clueless about his bloodline.

"Kakashi I would like to meet him in person.My older cousin is probably clueless about his heritage and bloodline I would like to teach him"i said with hand closed.

"My student became a teacher ey? You would be bad teacher because how awkward you are"He joked.An irked marked appeared on my forehead.

"says someone who's also bad at teaching students Sensei"i shot back at him jokingly ang purposely the sensei has a sarcastic tone to it.

"Maybe you should inform Your Fiancée about this,we don't want her chasing you again"he said again.

"You haven't seen her in a month too, becasue of you finding any traces about Kaguya"he said.

Naruko I haven't seen her in a month.How is she is she doing well?

"Yeah your right I should go to her"i said.

"I got to go bye Kakashi"i said

"Bye Bye"he waved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Naruto is female and fiancee to Sasuke if you don't ship Sasunaru pls look a different fanfic and dont harras me on the comment section because this is not a cannon ship again this is a fanon ship pls respect that.

For those whose confuse in this AU

Sasuke older cousin is Giyuu from his father side.We don't know about who's giyuu parent is so I made Giyuu father

name Shinichi Uchiha who fell in love with a Konoha Civilian and the Uchiha Elder disapprove about their relationship so they eloped and got married and has Tsutako and Giyuu Shinichi choose to hold the Tomioka last name just not to get caught by the clan.

Yes the grammar bad.