Chapter 9:The Pillars

Giyuu POV

We were having a pillar meeeting at the headquarters talking about another demon activities in different villages and our new patrol route.

'You are a ninja' that word went to my brain ninja huh,how will this help in my demon slaying work probably very useful since Uzui himself is a former shinobi and his fast to I'll probably ask him to help me if my cousin and Naruko not around.

I'll ask him once the meeting over, I heard yelp of a woman and that is very familiar I turned around saw Naruko two feet sticking out to the bushes and twitching comically when she clumsily stood up and scratch her face face with a sheepish smile.

My face was still stoic but internaly I was screaming 'WHY ARE YOU?!? HERE PLS DON'T TELL MY COUSIN IS HERE TOO!!!' I was mentally scratching my hair aggressively.

A black figure gracefully landed beside Naruko and realise it was my cousin Sasuke and looked at me for a second and a averted his eyes on me there silence when Kocho decided to cut the silence.

"Ara Ara whose this intruder" she said with smile but I can tell she's cautious.

"Giyuu" Sasuke said with a blank tone and stoic expression.

"Why are you here?" I asked them

She sheepishly laugh and my cousin seems like his done with his fiancée bullshit.

"Well, since you didn't allow us to come with you so we decided to follow I'm very curious what the hashira look like tebayo" she said with a big smile Kyoujuro and her will get along well.

Sasuke still silent not bothering to join the explaining. The hashira looks at me with wonder.

"You know them Tomioka-San? L"Kocho questioned me.

I was sweating I don't now how to handle this How do i do this? A friend? Should tell them the truth that his my cousin?!

I was doing the the breathing technique slowly just calm my nerves.

I slowly walked towards them just a 1 feet away turned around my body.

"Meet my cousin Uchiha Sasuke and his fiancee Uzumaki Naruko" I said

I minute of silence before the silence broke.

"WHAT?!" all the hashira exclaimed except with Uzui seem to recognize the last name of this two.

"Tomioka-San has a cousin this is shocking" said Mitsuri.

"This is Flamboyant I never thought that Tomioka is a Uchiha" said Uzui with a tone clearly he was shock as well.Does Uzui know about Uchiha.

"You know them Uzui-San?" Kocho Questioned him.

"Ya their a clan who possess very powerful eyes" he said.

Oh yeah Uzui is a Shinobi and also part of a clan.

"So their ninja?" questioned Kyoujuro with a smile and his face sometimes his eyes remind me of an owl really.

"YES I AM THE GREAT UZUMAKI NARUKO" she introduced herself very loudly.

"RENGOKU KYOUJURO the flame pillar" he said withe same energy as my cousin fiancee.

I slowly walked beside my cousin as the sun's immediately click with each other and talked with the same energy.

"Those two are like a sun do they" I said with a low voice.

"Hmm" Sasuke hmmed as a agreement.

"Why dont you tell me abou them?"he said 

I nodded i raised my hand and pointed to Shinobu 

"Thats Kocho Shinobu the insect pillar she use insect breathing and scpecialise doctor and poison"i said ang pointed to Gyomei

"Himejima Gyomei the strongest pillar and uses stone breathing he may be blind but he can still beat lot of demon on his own"i said and pointed to Sanemi.

"Shinazugawa Sanemi the wind pillar the user of wind breathing his to aggressive and hard to talk to"i said and pointed at Mitsuri.

"Kanroji Mitsuri the love pillar as her title suggest she use love breathing she created that breathing herself she's a strong woman"i said pointed at Iguro

"That's Iguro Obanai and his snake Kaburamaru the snake pillarthe user of snake breathing ,his to harsh"i said and pointed Kyoujuro.

"Rengoku Kyoujuro the flame pillar use flame breathing his to bright but i respect him"i said and pointed an Uzui.

"Uzui Tengen the sound pillar  and the fastest pillar andformer Shinobi"i said

"From the Uzui clan eh?"my cousin mumbled.

"How do you know them?"i asked but my voice still soft.

"Their clan was well known for polygamy and there well known kekkai genkai blood control,since the was and before the creation of Konoha they fled here,my clan and the Uzui used to be close allies"he said.

I nodded in understanding, Im thankful my cousin is not that talkative like me and continue introducing the pillars.

"Tokito Muichiro they mist pillar the youngest and the user of mist breathing"i said and pointed myself with blank face.

"Tomioka Giyuu the water pillar as the name suggest i use water breathing as you already know"i said.He nodded and look at his fiancee with soft expression.

I also look ath other pillars i dont deserve this title at all.

Do i really deserve to be happy at all i look at my cousin i can tell my cousin has a hardlife but has a happy ending do i have a happy ending like him?

=========================================================================================

That the end of this chapter wow this chapter chapterr took days to finish