Chapter 8:Following Him

Sasuke POV

The sound of sizzling woke me up and Naruko still as sleep i decide to stood on my futon making sure my futon is folded on the slideing closet i decided to go to my cousin kitchen.

Giyuu was there cooking still in ruffled demon slayer uniform.I stood there silently for a minute and i leaned on wooden pillar.

"Giyuu"i said my voice still kinda deep because im only awake like minute ago.His figure fliched a bit he almost let go of the sizzling pan his been holding.

"Sasuke"he greeted he went back to cooking our breakfast.

" Need any help? "i asked offering my assistance he told to me prepare the low table for us to eat our breakfast. I comply to his request grabbing the bowls chopsticks and placing them on the table.

Naruko stumbled to the kitchen eyes sleepy rubbing her eyes her sleeping yukata was slipping from her shoulder.
"Morning"She yawned and sat on the floor cushion on the low table but still sleepy.

"Morning"i greeted her and sat beside her.

My cousin place our food on the low table and the three of us begin to eat the two of us keep silence while Naruko keep talking and talking ,us listening.A crow  flew in the door on the kitchen and spoke.

"Water Hashira CAW Oyakata-sama has a meeting CAW all Hashira has been Required to go to the headquarters CAW" the crow spoke and flew away.

"Meeting?"Naruko questioned still stuffing her mouth with rice.I sigh and grab a cup of water and pass it to her she grab it and drank the water.

"Naruko eat slowly you look like a chipmunk we dont want you to choke to death by food"i scolded.

She grinn some rice sticking to her cheeks "But Chipmunks are cute"she sassed

Giyuu stood up and went to the his room or bedroom to prepare goin to the headquarters.

"I want to them"she exclaimed her hand was clenched from excitement,her eyes was sparkling.

"you know we cant just do that dobe were not Hashira to attend"i said grabing the dirty dishes and place it on the sink and washing them includin my cousin.

"Ehh..but i want to go to them"she pouted pacing her chin of the low table.

"Maybe asked Giyuu for that"i said

I was done washing the dishes and grab Naruko by the collar and drag her to the sitting area and placed her on the cushion and sat in front of her withe small low table.

"Ah Giyuu"my cousin was finally arrived with his new fresh demon slayer uniform and his mismatched hoari and his katana on his waist.

"Can i go with you?"she asked with a pleading look.

"No"he immediately answered.

She pouted Giyuu went out to go to the meeting on their headquarters.

"Lets follow him"she said

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you crazy"i said.

"Arent you interested waht the hashira look like"she said with a fox like smile.

I sigh and give up and followed her we.

"Lets go ASAP we dont want to loost him"she said.

We quietly close the sliding door and the gate and lock them and quickly followed the untrained chakra of my cousin was walking through dirt road we quietly follow him to the dirt path towards the mountain probably where the headquarters lies.

He jump from the branch to trees and we followed him.

He stop midway walked halfway there, the headquarters was big so big that It has the same size as clan compounds in  konoha he walked there we jump on the walls and silent walk the  border still sensing his Chakra we arrive behind the compound seen the lot people including my cousin.

"these must be the hashira" said Naruko she stared at them at awe.

There no mistaken it there powerful the way their carry is very strong.

Naruko moved a bit to see them a bit closer but she trip.

She yelp and had a thud sound on the ground when she fell.

All of them including my cousin and look  at naruko before gripping the blades.

"HI?" said Naruko very nervously.

"Ara ara whose this intruder" said the butterfly hair pin woman beside my cousin.

Giyuu immediately recognized naruko but still stayed still.

I slapp my head at my Naruko clumsiness and decide to jump down as well.

"Giyuu"

"Why are you here" Giyuu asked us.

Naruko only sheepishly laugh.

Naruko I internally sigh preparing how to approach this situation.

================================================

So they now meet the pillars.