Chapter 2: The Two Lovers

Sasuke POV

I stood in front of the door contemplating to the knock door or not.I decided to knock the door but hesistantly.

"Who is it?"she said behind the door and she open the opened the door slowly and revealed her face.

"Sasuke?!?!?!"her eyes wide open.I haven't seen her in a month because of my mission she still the same with usually pigtail her hair was down it reach her waist she was wearing a black tank top showing her cleavage and orange shorts.

"Naruko"i greeted with my usual stoic facade.

She leaped and throw her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her neck burying my nose to her neck inhaling that familiar scent.

"You Idiot! why didn't you tell me your coming back,if I knew your coming is should have greeted you at the gate ttebayo"she cried and smack her hands on my chest.

"Sorry,Kakashi message me to come here,plus I want to surprise you I guess"i said.

"what did Kakashi-sensei told you and ordered you to go home ttebayo"she asked and tilted her head on the side.

She's too cute I smiled a bit and poked her on her forehead just like my older brother did to me.

"Teme what's that for"she yelled and rub her already red forehead.

"nothing"i said.

She went inside to our house and I followed her and took of my black cloak and hang it on the coat hanger.

"So why did Kakashi-sensei ordered you to come back,you usually ignore his orders"she questioned me and went to the kitchen to get something.

"I don't usually follow his orders,but he said it was important that he need to talk to personally" i said and sat on the couch.

Naruko came back with 2 steaming cup of tea and placed the 2 teas on the coffee table.

"Personally?"she asked and sat beside me.

"Yeah,I have an alive relative"i said.

Her eyes was wide as saucers.

"WHAT?!"she yelled,I'm pretty sure her voice can be heard around Konoha.

"Yes,I have an older cousin his a year older than me"i said.I grab the steaming cup of tea ang took a sip.

"Who?!"she said excitedly.

"Giyuu Tomioka,his the son of my father older brother who eloped with his lover sadly my aunt and uncle died from an illness and my other older female cousin died an the only one left is my cousin Giyuu"i explained to her.

"How did your older female cousin died anyways?"she asked me and look me in the eyes.

"She died from a demon attack that's what Kakashi said"i explained.

She laugh and laugh ang totally not believing what I said.

"That is so funny sasuke"she laugh and wiping her small beads of tears.She looked.

"I'm not joking"i said.She looked.

"OK is the demon really their like Kurama?"Naruko said ang sat back on the couch.

"No apparently this thing is a man eating monster"i said and took another sip on the tea.

"Are you planning meeting you older cousin?"she questioned me as she sip of her tea.

"Yes,he doesn't know of his heritage and bloodline im planning of him teaching our ways ang helping him with the sharingan"

"Teaching him eyy"

"Yes"

"Do you think he awakened the sharingan?"

"yes don't forget in order to awakened the sharingan you must have an intense emotion whether it's positive or negative I think his sharingan is sealed because of the trauma he can't handle"i said.

"That must be suck isnt?"she said.

I nodded.

She yawned and her eyes was slowly dropping and she leaned her head on my shoulder.'She's already asleep'i thought and carried her in bridal style and to our shared bedroom and laid her on our queen sized bed and I quickly changed my clothes to sleeping wear with a a black loose sleeveless t shirt with uchiwa symbol sewn and gray sweatpants.I layed beside her and hug her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welll here's the 2nd chapter of this books

Before I forgot about this Sasuke has two arms an like Naruko is a replaced arm Naruko has been nagging him to get an arm of course he refuse Naruko being a stubborn woman she is always nagging him to get an arm until he finally relanted.