Chapter 12:Poison

Giyuu POV

This is very strange i slept quite well without nightmares.

I got up and saw my old companion Kanzuburo.

I got up and clean my futon and placed to the sliding closet where i placed my futon.

I decided to take a soak of the water from my private bath area.Once i finish taking a soak i grab a yukata to wear and went to the dining area and see them already awake.

"Morning Giyuu-san" Naruko greeted me she's still energetic during this time.

"Morning" i awkwardly replied back to her.

I greeted Sasuke and greeted back.

"Let me ask again, are you sure about the poison?" he questioned me that again. Im serious about this.

I looked at him in the eye and nodded.

"I see" he grab and small vial of poison on pich and gave it to me.I uncapped it and drank it it was sweet and not bitter what i expected.

I still not feel the effect of the poison since i drunk it like a few second but once a few minutes later im starting to have double vision.

"The poison is starting to effect, Naruko" he said and grab my arm and swung me to his shoulder. I was cold and sweaty i cant evem hear what there saying.

"Ca.. n send.... i cant... go." i said but i was so weak i cant even speak straight.

Sasuke seem to understand what im saying and nooded.

"Later... We need to lay down first" he said.

We were at my chambers and the futon was already prepared thanks to Naruko clones.

I was laid there and they were wiping my face with clean towel and i was breathing hard.Wet towel was on my forehead I can feel a headache i was so weak i cant move at all thank to the poison, I must endure this.

"Can you hear me?" Naruko asked me with a worried tone.

I nodded but i cant speak since i was so tired.

"Sasuke already summoned his hawks and written a note you cant be there for a few days" she said.

I nodded and finally relax I'm still sweaty my breathing was uneven i cant move my body im stuck like this for a while.

Naruko grab a towel to wipe my sweaty forehead.

Sasuke came and took a look at me but you can tell his worried.

"Is he ok?" he asked and Naruko said i was fine, he look at me closely like he was inspecting me.

"The immunity poison might take a while to build up, since this is your first poison it might take a week for you to recover" he said he was beside me but my vision was blurry.

"Take a rest" Naruko said and with that i passed out.

I opened my eyes slowly by vision was a bit blurry. I still feel the chills down my body.

"Your awake, you should sleep morre Giyuu-san" said the familiar voice and immediately click it was my cousin fiancee.

I was covered in sweat and she was wiping my face a cloth. I was trying to sit up but she push me back to lay down.

"You can't do that" she scolded me. I decided to give i know this girl is stubborn just from my observation. Naruko stood up.

"where are you going?" i asked but butween word would be panting.

"I have to go to the kitchen to help Sasuke make soup.I understand her reasoning and i nodded.She went to the kitchen. Since i have nothing else to do i decided to sleep again.

-------------------------------------------------
This chapter is complete, Im so sorry it so short i dont know what to add next 😢. Im also very sorry i didn't finish this i been very busy.