Chapter 4:The Four Day Journey

Naruko POV

Day 1 of Travel

"Teme Hurry Up tebayo" i yelled to my stoic fiancé.

"Hn" he grunted with a blank face as he soon fasten his pace to match mine.

Man that man is way to stoic that its sometime hard to understand his Hn and Ahh the reason i understood him because i known him for years and toke me a few years to understood his grunts.

Since its almost nightime we decided to go to the forest near us and look for a cave to sleep in.Sasuke came back pointed a direction and soon followed him.

"You found it?tebayo"i asked and he grunted as a yes.

Sasuke entered the small caveand soon followed an i see him preparing some firewood to keep us warm for the night and i was making a some deadly trap so no demon can entere and an alert system so we can be alerted if some entered the proximity.

"Sasuke how do you kill demon?"i asked him he soon showed the storage scroll which contains cooking tools as he set it up the pot and as cooking stand in the fire pit.

"Acording to the paper that i read you cant kill them with regular katana even cutting their head with a regular katana they only grow back there's special blade the nichirin blade that can kill demons if you chop the head of the demon with that katana"he said as he grab my cup of ramen and put hot water on my ramen and gave it to me and i waited for a minute to cook the noodle once the noodle was cooked i quickly ate.

"HOT!" i said while fanning my read tongue with my hand.

"Careful"he said to me as he slowly blow the steaming noddles with his chopstick and slowly slurping on his noddle.'Even hi ate that noodle his still look to graceful' Compared to him i look like wild animal that starving even when he walked its poised and each footstep is quiet while i walked is very unlady like position even my footstep is loud.

The two of us finished having dinner and sasuke incinerated it with his amaterasu and placed a sleeping bag beside each other and he closed his eyes.I crawled on the unoccupied sleeping bag an briefly look at my handsome fiancee his bangs cover his other eye and i closed my eyes.

Day 2 of Travel

The two of us continued our journey and took a stop for a few times to take a break i mean me since Sasuke is used to travel since he was a rogue ninja and he is constantly on the run when he was young and he travel around our world to patrol and constant look out for enemies to eliminate and travel to dimension to dimension to find traces about Kaguya.

It was nightime and we manage to find to sleep for the night with a kind elderly couple who offered us their home for the night we did help around for a bit ate dinner and sleep.

Day 3 of Travel

We continued our journey again we find a lovely lake and i decided to bath with a bikini that brought and i manga to convine Sasuke to swim with me in his Purple trunk that has the same shade of purple as his Sussano showing his muscular chest and biceps i keep staring and he smirk.

"Like what you see?"he teased me with smirk on his face.My face turned red and quickly went to the lake to move away form him.The most rarest thing i see is his laugh and smile it was not a smile with pure intent to kill but a genuine one and his laugth was soft but can be heard away from me.

He soon went to the lake water and float letting the water guide his body wherever it goes.

Nightime came we never had the chance to sleep to sleep because of demons keep coming Sasuke precious Chokuto the Kusanagi can kill a a lot of demons and his Amaterasu is also effective because it has the same temperature as the sun.