Chapter 5:Meeting Him (Finally)

Sasuke POV

I woke up and realize the two of use overslept brobably because the two us havent slept beacuse of demon keep interupting us when we decide to sleep outside.I decided to use the private bath in our room we dont someone see my scars.I took a wash ang slowly enjoying the hot water.

I soon heard a splash of water and that is the sign my fiancee is awake.She opened the sliding door to the private onsen that currently in.

"Good morning"i said."morning"she said sleepily.She dipped in the the hot water of the onsen and lean on the bamboo covered wall.

"We should hurry"i said and she nooded were done doing the bath and change clothes and grabbing our stuff and finding our guide to finding my older cousin Giyuu.

"Sorry were late we overslept and took a a dip on the onsen"my fiancee said with asmile on her face to the 3 young boys waiting for us.The girl was not with them where is she?

"Its fine"said the red head which I believe the name is Tanjiro while the are bickering.

"Where your sister?"i asked him he stiffined adn laugh nervously.

"She's a demon adn went to the wooden box to sleep and to restore energy and also not to get burn in the sunlight but i promise you she hasn't hurt a human being"he said.

"Nezuko-chan hasnt hurt anyone"said the simp.

"Menuko hasnt hurt anyone!!"yelled the boar head.

I nodded in understanding and while Naruko look at them and smiled.

Few minutes later

The two of us followed the group as they chatted to each other and Naruko also joined in their conversation as i decided to be at the back ang stayed silent the whole time.

"That crow is so cute"

"Thx this is a kusugai crow they are use for communication in the organization"

"rather than mine its a small bird whos name is chuutaro"

"So its like Sasuke hawk"

"Sasuke-san has a hawk"

"yes,some of his hawks cant speak but their very intelligent and can understand they we said Sasuke usually use his hawk to deliver letters and important stuff since his always moving"

"Travel?"

"yes Sasuke like to travel alone but i insisted to go with him to help find his cousin"my faincee said making sure not really said the real reasoning of my travel was look for enemies and find any traces to Kaguya.

"Thats so cool"

The 4 of them chatted while boar head keep yelling.

All of keep passing villages but we stopy to grab a food and take a break we finally reach an area where we supposedly to meet my cousin.

"TOMIOKA-san!!!"the read head yelled and wave his one hand while the other holding the the strap of the wooden box.The man came in to view he has black hair with blue tint and blue eyes he has an stoic expression ang wearing a a standard demon slayer uniform and half and halk hoari with a katana on his waist.

"Whos that"he said and pointed at us.

"You wont believe it Tomioka-san we found your cousin"he said with a huge smile on face.

"Sasuke he has the same expression as you"said Naruko excitedly.

"Cousin?"he questioned and look at me.

"Hello Tomioka Giyuu im Uchiha Sasuke your cousin and this is my fiancee Uzumaki Naruko"i introduced my self and Naruko.

His blue eyes widen.

"What?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im still not back because because there still some power outage in cebu especially my area still dont have power. Im sorry😔

I been making some chapters during the black out (Power Outage) so here its is im planning to take a break for a few days reason

I have youtube name Gold you should check it out and maybe subscribe pls? i post random stuff there i have edit about obey me and naruto but mostly Obey Me since that is the fandom that i like even though the fandom is kinda thirsty bu i love their passion for the game.