Chapter 10:The Master

Kyojuro POV

I talk Giyuu cousin fiancee and i like her she very lively and very optimistic and very bright like the sun.

But I keep looking behind her seeing Giyuu and his cousin talking to one another but giyuu on was pointing to on ene us probably introducing us to his cousin.

"Kyoujuro why keep looking on my back? " Naruko questioned and tilt her head around saw them be they were talking.

Her face smiling face quickly changing to to a mischievous one.

"Someone has a crush" she teased while poking me with her finger.

My face went immediately went red.The truth is, I do have crush on Tomioka like a massive one.

"It's seems your into silent and calm type ehh" she teased me while nudging her elbow on my side.

"It seems so,giyuu reminds me of my late mother" I said while looking at Giyuu.

"Did you interact with him?"she asked. I shook my head since his always distancing and has made no effort to befriend us and prefer to isolate himself from the others so I can only admire him from a far.

" That sucks, Uchiha's are prone to isolate themselves so you need to be very persistent just to to destroy their walls that they made"she said.Protect oneself huh?.

"So i have to be very persistent just to be close to him?"i said

" Yup you have to be patient with them Uchihas are quite stubborn like very stubborn sometimes you have to beat them senseless just to make them understand"she said.

"From experience?"I asked.

She nodded and lifted her sleeves and her arm was covered in bandages.

"I lost my arm when I fought him, he also lost an arm this is only a prosthetic arm" she said.

I was very amazed how a mere prosthetic move like a normal arm.

"That amazing do you think you could help us on prosthetic like that" I said.

"I'm not the one who made it so you have to ask Sakura-chan and Tsunade on this prosthetic since their the who made it" she said.

"The master has arrived" said on of oyakata Sama children

The hashira all lined up and kneeled down in respect for he master.

The two only stood I turn my head seen Naruko eyes seem to twinkle when she see the master.

"The day is very beautiful isn't" the master said with his calm voice that could ease anyone.With his two children holding his hand.

"He look so cool" Naruko interrupted.

"Oh Avery unfamiliar voice, Kiriya can you please describe the new comer?" Oyakata-sama asked his child.

"There a man with black hair covering his eyes, and a female with blond hair in with blue eyes with whisker like scars on her cheeks" Kiriya-sama describe.

"I see thank you Kiriya,who might you be?" Oyakata-sama asked the two.

"HI im Uzumaki Naruko nice to meet ya" Naruko said with a very excited voice.

"and th-" she was cut off by Uchiha-San by slapping her head with his hand.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, I do apologize for intruding my idiot of a fiancee is curios so we followed my cousin here" he said with blank face and tone.

The master nodded.

"We should start the hashira meeting there been some sightings of demons coming together to terrorize a village, I wnat some of you to Hashira to go there and kill the demon" he calmly said.

"The meeting has been adjourned" said the master.

We bowed in respect as they leave.

"He look so cool" yelled Naruko with sparkling eyes.

Sasuke stood there frozen.

His eyes was spilling tears.His fiancee was worried.

"Sasuke what wrong" asked Naruko still very worried.

Sauke snapped ou of it and wipe his tears with his sleeves.

"Sorry, your master just remind me of my  late older brother" he said.

Brother huh he must admire his older brother beacuse he was crying.

Giyuu already left.The two soon followed.

I also headed home.

That's the end of the chapter 10