Chapter 3:The Journey

Sasuke POV

The sound of the alarm clock woke me and slowly opened my eyes with Naruko beside me still heavily sleeping her arms clung to my replacement arm that got destroyed when  battle withe Naruko the final battle.

I looked at her face was peaceful withe no distress while here i am still having horrific nightmares during my sleep.

"Naruko"i whispered to her ear trying to wake her up being the heavy sleeper that she is swat my face hard.'Ouch'i thought.

"Noooo 10 more minutes"she grumbled in her sleep.

"Naruko.....Then I won't make you ramen"i said.

"NOO!! MY RAMEN!!"she yelled and sprang out to our bed.

"Finally awake I see it's hard to wake you up you know"i said crossing my arms.

"Why you have to wake me up teme"she whined and threw a pillow at me and I easily catch the pillow with my hand.

"I have to go to search for my older cousin"i said.

Her once tired face replace with disappointment probably because I won't be staying to long.

"Your going already?"she asked.

"No we're going together if you want?"i said her sad expression quickly change to pure excitement she quickly jump out of our bed quickly went to the bathroom I sat up on the bed and quietly wait for the dobe to finish her bath so can soon follow.

5 minute later

"I'm done"she said still wet and and wet towel cover her 'it does shows the cleavage and her curves though' I thought to my self.Stop that Sasuke it's not the time to oggling to your lover.

I got up on the bed and and went to the bathroom I took of my clothes showing the some scars from training and battles but the most noticable scar is the scar on my chest when Madara stab me with my own blade.

I quickly turn the faucet of the shower enjoying the cold water of the water splashing my face and body and doing all the bathroom ritual like shampooing your hair and other stuff.I go out of the of the shower and grab the towel near me and covering my lower body with the towel.

I opened the bathroom door and Naruko was already with her clothes on he long down hair was already in a ponytail which is weird since she's always fond with the pigtail hair style.She wore black and orange clothes(A/N Remember the last that's the clothes she's wearing rather the pants it's a short 😊)

"Your done"i said while right hand on my waist.

She turned around and her blush red like the tomatoe.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!?!"she yelled and quickly turn around you can see the redness on her ears.

"Why are you blushing it's not like you already seen me naked you know" I said and went to the closet to grab a pair of fresh clothes (A/N clothing when he was nineteen I actually like Sasuke 19 year old clothing ,so I'm using that clothes)

"That's different you TEME! " she said really flustered.

I quickly wore my underwear ang blackpants.

"You can look now"i said while seating on love sofa beside the bed.Naruko slowly turned.

"You need help bandaging that"she pointed on my very pale replacement arm.I nodded she grab the medkit that is full of bandages because of our arm to hide the whiteness.

She took out a bandage ang scissor and start covering my arm with bandages and cut it off and tucking it to secure it.

"All done" she grin ang put the scissor in the med kit and closes it.