Chapter 11:Training

Giyuu POV

"Giyuu-san are interested of practcing as a shinobi?"questioned Naruko.

Practicing as a shinobi,i want get stronger to protect the weak i want to learn my family lineage,i want to learn this sharingan.With this goal i agreed.

I nodded her face beaming with excitement.

"SASUKE! HE AGREED"she happily yelled.

Sasuke  winced at the loudness since his face was scrunched up.

"Naruko lower you voice"he said.

"Are you sure?"he asked me.

"I want to get stronger,i maybe older than you but you clearly stronger than i am"i bluntly said.

He closed his eyes and nodded and stood up on the tatami floor and went to shogi door and went to my training area.

"Make sure to grab your blade as well,and wear something fro fight or you you can just leave the hoari and take off your top clothes and leave the undershirt "she said while following her fiancee.

I followed her suggestion and take off my topy uniform and rolling my undershirt reavealing my muscled forearms.

And went to the training area.Ther were there they were sitting under a shade of a tree.

"Take a sit"she invited and i sat.

"Being shinobi are silent killers"he said.

"Shinobi has blood on their hands since childhood,i cant force you to kill it is u to decide"he siad while pointing at me and i nodded.

"Shinobi are good at tracking killing,stealth,resourcefulness,gather information that the most common ones"he said

He took out a kunai and shuriken that i seen with the sound hashira.

He pointed at a kunai."this is the kunai they can be used as dagger for close combat or as throwing dagger as well"he pointed at a shuriken "this is a shuriken their useful for throwing at the target for long distance combat" "these weapon are commonly use by the shinobi just like that sound hashira friend of yours,thay can  ore lethal if added poison you can make one or buy poison or you can asked that insect hashira"

I nooded he handed me the kunai, the kunai was light and perfectly balance.I looke at him.

"There are wasy of holding the kunai the throwing position,the dagger holding position"he said,he grab a kunai and held it on the blade and with flick of his wrist it stab the dummy on it head.

I followed what Sasuke did i held the blade tip with fingers and flick my wist but the kunai did  miss the dummy adn went flying to the ground.

"It alright Yuu just keep practicing"Naruko said.

The two help me train how to use kunai and the shuriken Sasuke thought me how to make poison only a bit,Sasuke said he only has small knowledge for making poison but he knows to make the common kind of poison where the antidote is easy to make.

The two keep practicing kunai throwing,shuriken and other stuff that we didnt really notice the sun is going down.

"Oh the sun is going down we should head inside and eat"said Naruko.

My younger cousin agreed with her and went back to my estate and decided to go immeditely to the shower to clean since im covered with dirt and am also super sweaty from from the training.

I dry myself with a rag and grab my Yukata.

I seen Sasuke cooking and Naruko at the chubadai already.The bowls and chopsticks and cup were already on the chubadai.

"Sasuke!Giyuu here"she announced.

Sasuke grab the wok and grab a bowl dump the fried rice.

He placed the bowl filled with fried rice on the chubadai wwe portion the fried rice and the three of us ate.

"Sasuke do Ninja consuming poison for immunity?"i asked while eating the fried rice.Talking about consuming poison while sound kind of morbid but there ninja talk probably talk about more morbid stuff while eating.

"Yes,some ninja do consume poison to build up immunity,some ninja dont consume poison like Naruko dont consume poison so her immunity sucks if she got hit poison dagger,while me and immune to poison dont effect thanks to my immunity"he explained still calm as ever.

"Yes,poison i dont like them i been poison twice, i was hullicinating"She complained.

Consuming poison might help battle demon if i encounter a demon with poison type of demon art thsi could be useful.

"When do it start consuming poison"i said with devoid tone.

There eyes widened.

"Your Crazy,You Know consuming poison hurts like a bitch"she said.Sasuke look at me.

"Are you sure?"he asked me.

I nodded.

He nodded in understanding.And grab something on his pocket with bandaged covered hand and placed it on the table.

"If you want poison immunity i suggest start small frist if you consume more stronger poison will only lead to death"he said and i grab the poison vial on the table and look at it it was small and the color of the poison was purplish.

"The poison side effect?"i asked and he responded.

"Short of breath,cold sweat,and dizzyness and vomiting i suggest do it tommorrow you stomach full"he said and i agreed on this.The three keep talking till midnight with no bird kusugai corw keep interupting us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok This chapter bad there some error and also in  a hurry.This is finish but ill comeback to re edit this chapter