Chapter 7:Bonding

Sasuke POV

The three of us was already finish talking I have some understanding about Giyuu his pretty awkward and has trouble expressing himself, like me.

"Wow the two of you are so alike" commented by my fiance.

Giyuu looked at her with a questioning look.

"Well both of you have dead parents, dead sibling, tragic childhood, quite aloof, very quite, bad social skills, also quite awkward" she listed on and on.

"OK we get it, we have lot in common" I said trying to stop from blabbering her mouth again.

"The menece are back now"my cousin alerted with same stoic expression that I also wear.

And his right the three was back.

" your done already? "Tanjiro asked.

The two of us nodded as a yes.And the sun was down we didn't even notice the time beacuse of the three of us keep talking about his heritage and bloodline.

" The mission"he said his voice was kind of distressed.

"don't worry Tomioka-San we finish the mission so you don't have to worry about the mission" said the read haired kid.

Tomioka face remained unchanged but you tell he was very relieved about that mission.

"I'm sorry I didnt help you" he said with apologetic tone.

"You  dont have Tomioka-San I actually very happy you manage to find your long lost relative and manage to talk to him, Uchiha-San what you gonna do now?" he said ang looking at me.

"I'll teach him the ways of our family to have at least help him connect our family tradition maybe bond with him I guess" I said with a shrug.

"that's a good Idea" Tanjiro said.

"but where you gonna stay?" the blond idiot Zenitsu questioned.

"that would be a problem" said Naruko.

"they can stay in my estate" my cousin said.

"thank you Giyuu" said Naruko ang glomped him aggressively and grab her by the collar pull her away from him.

"Stop that"

She pouted.

"MONJIRO IT NIGHT TIME KILL DEMON" said the boar head and run away from us to probably find demon to slay.

"Wait up Inosuke" bother yelled and run after him.

"The three of the are a trouble maker aren't they" Naruko said.

The the two of us nodded with agreement with her.

Giyuu walked and gestured us to follow him we did follow, on the way it was very quite no one speak which I don't mind I'm not much of talker anyways.

"I can't take this is too quite" it's seem someone can't take the silence.

My fiancee keep rambling about different topic the Shinobi heirchy, ranks, our tradition, and random stuff we listen to her I occasionally butt in to add some detail that naruko forgot.

We reach my cousin assigned village and we followed him to his estate.The estate was big, big enough for family of 8 a type of architecture you usually see in clan compounds.

"woah this place is big" said Naruko in amazement.

I nooded but not really caring how big the estate is.

The three of us went inside the three of use chatted more like Naruko is the one keep talking and us listening while we dinner and went to bed.

__

the chapter 7 kinda bad I'll have edit this later when I have the time.