P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 6

AN- @ThaTripleOG, had to dedicate this to you. You'll see why. Just a little reminder to update yo gotdamn books! O.o luh' you doe boo. :)                                             

                                                         Chapter 6

Santana had been treating Creanna like a queen for the past few days ever since she agreed to his plan. He did whatever he could to keep a good vibe between them. He constantly bought her things, answered his phone whenever she called, and made sure not to disrespect her in the slightest in anyway.

Creanna stood in the lingerie store with Strawberry today for a day of shopping. Strawberry had gotten her loot with no problem from her main source of providence, Michael. He was a real hood rich dude that had no problem breaking her off a couple stacks whenever she asked or when he felt like it.

On the other hand, even though Creanna and Santana didn't come up on money like that, Santana made sure to bust his ass at the trap for a few weeks to give Creanna something to make her feel good. Five hundred wasn't a lot for what he wanted to put her through; but it was good spending money for someone who rarely saw one hundred for herself after paying rent and bills.

"What about this?" Strawberry asked. She held a very raunchy piece of lingerie up to her body showing it to Creanna. The thing left little to nothing to the imagination. Strawberry was biting her bottom lip in anticipation hoping her sister would like it.

Creanna squinted, chewing on her own bottom lip. After a few seconds she slowly shook her head from side to side. "...Um, I don't think so, no..."

Strawberry sighed out loud, putting the piece back on the rack. "Creanna really? You seriously buggin' the shit outta me right now. We've been in here for two hours and you don't like anything! What the fuck are you gonna wear a grandma dress?" Strawberry snapped.

"Well excuse me for having some class and not wanting to wear that trashy thing." Crenna countered back in her soft indoor voice.

Strawberry was the one who originally came in here to do some sexy clothes shopping for Michael when she suggested Creanna pick up some things as well. Doing anything sexy for Santana was the last thing on Creanna's mind; but she didn't want her sister to know something was going on so to keep her nosey sister out the mix she put on a fake face started picking seductive outfits out, though they didn't seem to be to her sister's liking.

"Trashy? Bitch you acting like you prancing around in the streets with the thing. It's just you and ya man inside ya'll house. Besides, I keep telling you. I know what Santana likes, we use to date remember? I had him before you so I can give you some advice." Strawberry reminded her.

Creanna rolled her eyes, "Yes the whole world knows you had him before me Berry, relax."

Creanna never actually prayed on Santana while Strawberry was with him. After Strawberry and Santana broke up, it wasn't even right after that Santana and Creanna began to date. It happened months after. Creanna had actually run into Santana one night while she was out bowling by herself downtown. Him and Creanna talked that day and decided to bowl together for the rest of their time there. After that one time, they began to run into each other a lot after that and would have long conversations. Feelings started to come into the picture and although Creanna and Strawberry weren't really that close anyway, Creanna still let her sister know how she started to feel about Santana and if it would be okay to date him. Strawberry was adamant  about not having a problem with it, so Creanna and Santana now had a three year relationship still going. Only one year behind the four year high school relationship Santana and Strawberry had.