P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 25

AN- I know ya'll don't really give a fuck about them right now and this is not who ya'll want to read about but...this is what I wrote because a real G had to throw in a filler chapter. Next chapter we back to the real shit.

Chapter 25

Michael leaned back against the wall of the store with his eyes closed. He was tired of being here and wanted to go home and catch some rest before he had to head out to make moves in a couple of hours; but instead he was with Strawberry while she was fucking up his credit card on her shopping spree.

He'd been in the lingerie store for close to two hours now.

"Baby how about this? Can I get this?"

Michael's eyes popped open as Strawberry appeared in front of him holding some kind of royal blue lace one piece in his face.

"You could get whatever you want ma, can you just speed this up? A nigga ready to bounce." He mumbled, the tiredness clear in his voice.

"Okay," Strawberry smiled, skipping away.

Michael noticed that one of the most places she shopped at were lingerie boutiques. She always felt the need to wear something skimpy around the house or do something sexy for him. Not that he didn't like it, it was just a bit excessive. He felt as if she thought she needed to do it else he wouldn't be interested in her.

"Michael!"

A few heads turned at Strawberry's loud voice and Michael chuckled as he used his foot to push himself off the wall. She was loud and ghetto but that was his shorty and he liked her just how she was. He walked in the direction she called him in, and noticed they were more toward the back of the store where the dressing rooms were.

"I'm gonna try some of these on, you might need to help me into a few of them." She smiled.

Michael chuckled then quickly stopped from the burning sensation in his hands which were starting to burn from the numerous amount of bags he was holding. "Cool just gimme like one minute to run outside and put this shit down, imma be back, aight?"

"Okay baby." They kissed and Michael turned to leave as Strawberry began humming to herself searching through the rack for lingerie sets to try on.

She saw one that she liked in light purple and looked up to find an employee since she couldn't see her size on the rack. But when she spotted somebody else her blood ran cold. She made eye contact with her ex-boyfriend, Leon. They stared at each other, the coldness present in his eyes as he watched Strawberry. She quickly broke eye contact and gulped, grabbing a random item off the rack before flying into a dressing room.

Strawberry had met Leon a.k.a. "Milli" when she was twenty. He was her first real boyfriend since Santana. At first Milli was like a dream come true. He swept her off her feet and treated her like how a queen was suppose to be treated; but Milli soon became the exact opposite. Milli began beating the shit out of her and cheating on her openly. Strawberry soon found out Milli had a girlfriend and a child and that she was nothing more than his sidechick. There were several times Strawberry tried to leave but Milli somehow convinced her not to leave him. He lied and told her that he loved her and he would stop beating her and time and time again she believed him. Their relationship was toxic. He was the reason she was how she was these days. He made her aggressive and loud. The thing that Strawberry hated about Milli so much was that he made himself out to be a good guy but and everybody bought the act. But nobody knew that he was really a monster. Strawberry was terrified of him even to this day.