P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 19

AN- Okay I know I'm OD'ing now but this is another filler chapter. Next chapter it's right back to the story line. Every chapter doesn't have to be crazy drama in it anyway. You don't want to be that author that writes a soap opera book. So just wrote this up real quick. I'll try to have the next chapter out August 20 something which is next week. Lawd I can't wait to write that chapter! Now the next chapter is drama :))!! But let me stop holding you guys up. Enjoy! The chapter is short but next chapter will def make up for it.

Chapter 19

Amal was blasting "Classic Man" by Jidenna, inside the Bugatti as she pulled into a parking space right in front of the outlet mall. All eyes were on the rare exotic car she pulled up in. People stopped and stared, a crowd even forming to admire the car or see if it was a celebrity coming out of it. Cameras flashed from everywhere to capture pictures of the beautiful dark purple and gray metallic car while people ranted and raved in amazement.

Amal sighed and cut the engine off making the music cut off as well. She grabbed her oversized Ray Ban sunglasses and put them on her face and got her gray snakeskin Louis Vuitton bag from the passenger seat, putting the strap over her left shoulder. She opened the butterfly door that went into the air and stepped out, locking the door behind her. As she made her way onto the sidewalk she saw someone approaching her from the side. Amal turned her head and met a young woman who stopped halfway, looking surprised when she saw Amal's face and even a little disappointed.

The woman was young, around her age. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." She said pointing to the car.

Bitch please,  Amal smiled,  you know you don't know anybody driving that type of shit. She thought, but gave a light laugh instead, "No, sorry, not me," she said and kept walking. The car wasn't actually her's. It was Casper's, but she drove it sometimes. She could afford to buy a car like his on her own but Amal couldn't operate an automatic car well enough to the point she would personally want to own one herself.

When she got into the store the first place she went was the Marc Jacobs store. She didn't really wear Marc Jacobs but sometimes they had good stuff so she just wanted to stop in and see.

Amal was in the Woman's section for twenty minutes and picked up two summer dresses and a shirt. But soon enough, like always, she found herself in the Men's section looking for something for her man. It was taking a long time for her to find something because she knew Casper wouldn't wear most of the things high end stores sold. He thought they were bougie and "gay looking" as he put it.

Finally Amal stumbled across something that looked nice. It was a long sleeve Geo Leopard Pajama shirt. It was one of those things that she wasn't really sure if Casper would like or not. While looking at the shirt, Amal looked up for half a second when two girls approached the rack on the other side both holding a stack of the same blue cotton shirts in their hands. They had tags around their neck showing they were employees in the store.

Realizing they were just restocking the shelves Amal went back to her business. The shirt was $865 dollars which was no problem on her part but she wanted to make sure it was something Casper would wear. Else it would be a waste because Amal knew she wouldn't have the time to come all the way back here to return it and Casper was lazy, so he definitely wouldn't come here just to return it.