P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 20

AN - Okay guys this is still chapter 20. I just rewrote it, so everything you read the first time didn't happen. Some things in this chapter stayed the same but for the most part I did change the chapter. I was just not feeling what I wrote before. It was straight garbage and it was bugging me. I just felt like the way the characters acted is not how they normally would and the chapter was just all over the place. I stayed up all night rewriting this and I know it's not as crazy and rachet as what I had before but I like this much better, it's what I pictured and I feel this is what should have happened in the first place before I gave ya'll that trash ass chapter. I hope you guys like this better. :)

Chapter 20

Santana wrapped his arms around Creanna as he kissed on the back of her neck inside their apartment bathroom. He watched her putting on her necklace while she hummed some song under her breath.

"You smell really good." He mumbled, pressing his hardness into her ass. The cocktail dress she had on hugged her butt like a second skin. They hadn't had sex in a while and now that he was drunk off wine he was feeling a little more touchy feely then he usually would be.

"Sanny stop." Creanna whined, nudging him away with her back.

"Stop for what, I want some." He said, grabbing one of her breast as he went back to kissing her neck.

Creanna sucked her teeth out of irritation and roughly pushed him back. "Dammit Santana, stop!" She barked. His nose was making the locks of hair hanging down from behind tickle the back of her neck which was irritating her more than it should have only because she was trying to hook her necklace but it wasn't working; and instead of him helping, he was just trying to have sex knowing she had somewhere to go.

Santana looked her up and down in disgust; she never turned him down before and now all of a sudden ever since this nigga Casper came into her life the world seemed to revolve around him. She was starting to act like this shit wasn't a plan.

Feeling bad, Creanna looked at him to apologize. She was never bitchy, she was just a little annoyed because she knew Casper didn't like to rush so now she had to hurry up. "I'm sorry for yelling...I'm sure Casper is out-"

"Fuck that nigga!" Santana said, causing Creanna to jump.

She looked at him crazy for his outburst and shook her head. She locked her necklace and sighed in relief when she finally got it.

"How do I look?" She asked, smoothing her hands over her red knee length cocktail dress, turning to give him a full view of her outfit.

He looked at her like she was stupid, "I don't give a fuck how you look. Ask ya boyfriend." He said coldly.

Creanna threw her hands up in the air and stomped her heel on the ground in frustration. "Oh my God. Not this shit again." She said. He did this a lot lately. Obviously she could see why, but he was the one who made this plan up in the first place but had a habit of constantly bitching in her ear about it.

Santana walked out the bathroom the same time her phone began vibrating. She dug into her clutch to see Casper was calling. She couldn't control the smile that came onto her face. Of course her feelings for Casper were deep, but she couldn't let Santana know that. She honestly thought she was in love with him. She loved Santana too, she just didn't know who she loved more out of the two.