P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 10

Chapter 10

Santana walked into his bathroom but stopped when he saw the other person in there with him; he bent down by the bathtub when he noticed Creanna just sitting in the clear soapy water with her knees up to her chest, hugging herself.

"What's the matter ma," Santana said in a soft tone, startling her.

Creanna lowered her eyes once she realized it was just Santana and shook her head, running a hand through her wet hair. Ever since she came from dinner with Casper that night her mind had been in another place. She didn't want to set him up anymore-she never did from the beginning, but now it was really bugging her. Not only because her safety was on the line, but he was a really good person and Creanna could never see herself hurting someone who was nice to her.

"Don't lie to me Cre. You know you could tell me anything...you not pregnant are you?" He asked with two raised eyebrows.

Santana had started to see the stress in her as the weeks progressed. She was always hearing voices around the house, she had become way more quiet than she usually was and heavy bags were under her eyes. All signs of a person under heavy stress. She had a lot of pressure on her and he hated that he was part of that.

"No Sanny, I'm not pregnant." She half smiled with a whisper.

"Then what is it ma, why you just sitting here looking like somebody killed your dog. Just tell me baby, whatever it is I promise I won't get mad." He said caressing her cheek with his thumb. He saw that he was breaking her, she looked like she wanted to tell him but she still didn't say anything. Santana leaned in and kissed her lips passionately, his lips soft and warm against hers before he placed both his hands on her face. "Tell me ma..."

Her bottom lip started to quiver while she stared at him with the most guilty look on her face. "Sanny..." her voice cracked.

He looked into her eyes and when first tear slid down her cheek he knew something heavy on her mind.

"Yeah, come on baby, talk to daddy," Santana smiled, wiping under her eyes. She shook her head 'no' and moved her hand back and forth letting him know she didn't want to talk about it. Santana just stared at her for a moment, then sighed, lifting her wet naked body out the tub. He held her body close aware of her shivering from the cold air hitting her skin.

Santana walked straight into the bedroom and gently put her on the bed, helping her to wrap up in the big white blanket not caring that her skin and hair was soaking wet.

"Cre baby please don't tell me you bout' to make a nigga go Sherlock Holmes and do a whole investigation to try and figure out what's fucking wit' you. Why can't you just tell me what's on ya mind baby girl."

Creanna couldn't help it, she shut her eyes and covered her face with her hands. "Because you'll hate me!"

Santana sucked his teeth and chuckled, "What? Nah," he said pulling her hands from her face. "You wild'n, I could never hate you." Light kisses from the corner of her mouth, to her cheek, to her neck and ears were being placed all over her which subconsciously made Creanna close her eyes and moan.