1부

Wen Ruohan was yet again eating noodles on his throne, not knowing what to do in his life. I mean he's been cultivating here and there, playing the villain here and there. How funny. Haha. (눈‸눈).

As a Thirty year old man, he can say that his life sucks right now. Dead wife and he has kids. The eldest was just running around or lazing like he doesn't want to live, like father like son it is. Then there's this abomination who doesn't know how to shut the fuck up. Forgive his language but his younger son is a brat and he'd want to tie him upside down, though Wen Ruohan has no time to deal with that kind of disappointment. Hell he's bored as a ghost who floats around eating pecans and nuts. Deez nuts. Ehem.

"Your Highness."

Wen Ruohan cringed as he placed his bowl away, a servant coming and kneeling before his throne.

"First Young Master Wen has something to present to you."

"What is it again? A dead bird? A woman's bra or what?"

"I- ehem."

"Father."

Wen Ruohan massages his temples before gesturing the servant to get out. The servant scurried away as Wen Xu made his way to Wen Ruohan.

"What is it now? If it's a severed finger, I wouldn't be surprised."

"No, I have really important news."

"Your brother is dead?"

"Well that can be better news, but! It's not good news."

"The only bad news I ever get is your brother."

Wen Ruohan hid behind his palm, Wen Xu understanding him.

"Cangse Sanren and her husband had died."

Wen Ruohan's eyes almost immediately shot wide open as he looked at his son.

"WHAT?!"

"Apparently they've been dead for quite a while now. Two years to be exact and look who I found."

Wen Xu opened the cloth he held in hand and inside was a sleeping stick. I mean human.

"Who the hell is that?"

"He is Wei Ying. Cangse Sanrens' son."

"Huh?"

"A Jiang disciple came to me crying and she said I had to take him away, I guess? But he's bleeding."

"Oh My God! You're all dumb! If he's bleeding then get Wen Qing!"

Wen Ruohan scrunched his nose.

"I really wanted a child to take after me but God Damn It I got two idiots!"

Wen Ruohan whined as he dramatically held his forehead.

"Oh great ancestors!~ Take me now! I'm ready to ascend to heaven!"

"Father-"

"A-Xu! Yah! Take him to Wen Qing!"

"Right."

Wen Ruohan took one jar of alcohol and immediately drank half of it.

"Gods, when I get reincarnated... Please turn me into a lice."

Wen Xu cringed at his father before turning around and leaving him to be a drama king. He always has been... People just misunderstood him because he always looked groggy. Well who could blame him? Sleep is for the weak. ಠ,_」ಠ

_____________________________

Wen Ruohan went to the healing quarters, where he saw the fifteen year old Wen Qing treating the stick- HUMAN. The human, Wen Xu bought home.