9부

I really appreciate the comments! It makes me feel like I really am connecting with. Just so you know guys, I love you all and I appreciate all of your support. Thank you, Sincerely. Thank you so much, thank you!(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Wen Xu was of course, displeased but he wasn't surprised. I mean, he directly heard it from a Jiang disciple that this woman, Yu Ziyuan, is an abuser. With her power and her status. But to think that she'll go off her way to steal the whole hunt, what a selfish bastard.

"Grumpy Gege! Your hand please."

"Oh, okay?"

Nie Mingjue placed the broken pieces of the cup away as Wei Ying took a bandage out of his qiankun pouch. Wei Ying wiped the wound clean and wrapped the bandage around Nie Mingjue's palm

"So Grumpy Gege won't hurt."

"Thank you, Wei Ying."

Nie Mingjue patted his head.

[This kid is cute. A-Sang is cute. The cat is... Fat. Should I get A-Sang a cat too?]

Wen Xu cleared his throat.

"Well it isn't much a surprise that Madam Yu- I mean Madam Jiang, is going out her way just to hint."

"Come to think of it... She never lets anyone address her Madam Jiang."

Nie Mingjue folded his hands in tight fists.

"And she had the audacity to yell at my younger brother just because A-Sang was being friendly to a servant and her son back at Yunmeng."

Wei Ying flinched at that. He remembers it very vividly. A boy who gave him a meat-bun and wrapped his wounds in bandages. So it was him. Wen Xu already understood this.

"Madam Jiang has serious issues."

"Ehem."

Lan Xichen, who finished his meal, cleared his throat.

"Though shall not talk behind others backs."

"I know that Xichen but she's out of control."

"Da-Ge, we really can't do anything about it. She's... She's her own person."

"Pfft."

"Wen Xu?"

"Would you still tolerate it even if she abused a child?"

Nie Mingjue broke his chopsticks at this.

"What?!"

"Do you have any proof of this?"

Wen Xu gave Wei Ying a signal but the boy shook his head violently. Nie Mingjue saw this and he thought it was really REALLY (obviously) suspicious.

"Well I have no proof for now but... Soon everyone will find out."

"Then let us not make assumptions then?"

"Fine by me."

"Whatever."

Lan Xichen sighed in relief before eyeing Wei Ying who was awkwardly silent, hugging Guang-Jun.

"Are you not feeling well, Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying shook his head before yawning.

"Sleepy..."

Wen Xu estimated that the time was now 1 in the afternoon, he walked over and picked Wei Ying up. Almost immediately the kid fell asleep. There are times where Wei Ying wants to sleep. One is cold weather. Two is when he's full and Three is his daily schedule of 1-3 sleep.