18.5부

Quick post before I turn to dust and leave the face of the earth.

Wen Ruohan and Cangse Sanren had many things in common. The fact they weren't straight was one. They also held a very good combat style, no one could beat them in their generation. They were crazy, very crazy at that. They enjoyed teasing people and pranking someone who easily spits blood. They were also very bad cooks, whatever they make is poison to the human population. But when it came to love, they were very sincere and loving. Devoted and wholehearted.

Then came Wei Wuxian. The automatic copy and paste in heart given by Cangse Sanren. The automatic copy and paste in face given by Wei Changze. He was the automatic copy and paste in mind given by both both of his parents. And he was the automatic copy and paste of everything given by Wen Ruohan. The parent who raised him on his own. Blood sweat and tears, given for this child.

For Wei Wuxian, Wen Ruohan was his bestfriend. His companion and life support. When you unplug him from his life, who knows what will happen to the world. He would've had died without his family. He would've been abused still if no one came to save him. He wouldn't have grown up to see the light of day if it wasn't for his Mother. Wen Ruohan was his one and only bestfriend. Maybe it's the traumas... Maybe it's the dark past. Maybe it's the nightmares he gets. Maybe it's because of him overthinking... Maybe it's the fear of loosing your way... Maybe it's just difficult for him to sleep at night knowing that he still carry a heavy heart. But Wen Ruohan came. His family. Though that doesn't mean that he is not allowed to have other friends. He's allowed to, as long as he knows how to come back home...

_____________________________

Wei Wuxian was waiting by the gates. Today was the day Nie Huaisang would finally meet Jin Zixuan. Today was the day his friends finally visited him at home. The day other clan associates would enjoy the never ending festivities of the Qishan and Dafan family. Xue Yang was waiting besides him, surprisingly, Wen Tan was there too. Xue Yang was training with Wen Tan with assasination, no wonder they get along... Let's not think about what they'll plan.

"You know Xue Yang, the best way to torture someone is make their pride hurt. Or torture them in the mind. What's worse with knowing all of your mistakes."

"Bet it would be better to make their finger hurt."

"Boy what finger?"

Xue Yang lifted his prosthetic pinky.

"This one."

"What one? You got nothing there."

Xue Yang pulled his knife out, which is scarily drenched in blood.

"You wanna go?"

Wen Tan took his sword out.

"Oh yeah I wanna go-"

"Stop- no."

Wei Wuxian massaged his temples.

"We're supposed to be friends here! No fighting."

"But Gege, Wen Tan was the first one to start it."

Xue Yang moved closer and gave Wei Wuxian kitty eyes. Wen Tan also doing the same.

"You wouldn't believe him right, Dìdì?"

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes, these two are just blinding.

"Fine fine! No one is at fault."

With Wei Wuxian closing his eyes, Wen Tan and Xue Yang glared at each other.

"Wuxian!"

Wei Wuxian turned around and saw a boy in green waving his fan while running at him.

"Sang-Ge!"

Nie Huaisang ran and hugged Wei Wuxian, earning a silent glare from Xue Yang.

"Ahahahaha! It's so nice to see you again Wuxian!"

"Me too!"

"A-Sang, don't choke A-Xian now."

"Nie-Shushu!"

Nie Bingwen patted Wei Wuxians' head.

"Yoh, Xiao-Xian."

"Father accompanied me because he wanted to see Wen-Shushu!"

"Mother would be happy!"

"I'll escort you, Nie Bingwen Xiangsheng."

"Well please do."

Nie Bingwen ruffled Nie Huaisangs' hair before following behind Xue Yang.

"Wuxian! Can I see Hong Yin now?"

"Sure! But we'll have to wait for someone else first!"

"Huh? Who are we waiting for?"

"Wuxian!"

Wei Wuxian beamed when he saw two people who looked familiar in gold.

"Ma'am Hana! Zixuan!"

Jin Zixuan ran over to them.

"A-Xuan, run slowly darling."

Jin Hana giggled as she walked over.

"A-Xian, Oh my. Hello Young Master Nie."

"Hello Lady Jin."

Nie Huaisang bowed.

"I see, you all can be close friends."

"That's what I was planning!"

Wei Wuxian laughed victoriously.

"Madam Jin, I will escort you."

"Oh thank you."

Jin Hana smiled at the boys.

"Now you enjoy your time together okay? A-Xuan, have as much fun as you want."

Jin Hana kissed his forehead before she followed behind Wen Tan.

"Come on guys! Let's go!"

Wei Wuxian took them by the wrist as they ran to the town. Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan smiled.

"Let's go!"