20.5부

Please don't tell my daughter I'm still awake, she'll pull a Wen Qing on me.

"I'm alive! Stop crying! And why am I laying in a coffin?!"

_____________________________

"Niáng!"

Wei Wuxian hugged Wen Ruohan tightly as more tears slipped pass his eyes.

"Don't go... Please don't go..."

The others who witnessed the scene, jumped into action. Nie Bingwen took his saber, now carrying it as he wished to stab the person who stabbed Wen Ruohan.

"I swear she told me to do it!"

Nie Bingwen cut the person's arm off.

"Agh!!"

The person fell down, Wen Xu was about to give the killing blow but they casted a teleportation spell. Leaving only a purple clump of strings on the ground. Wen Ruohan was being treated by Wen Yilein, Wen Qing, Wen Ning and Lan Xichen.

"Niáng! Niang!"

Nie Bingwen hugged Wei Wuxian close in order to stop the boy from interfering.

"He'll be okay Xiao-Ying... He'll be okay..."

"No! He won't be!"

Wei Wuxian broke free from Nie Bingwens' grasp.

"Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian ran and hugged Wen Ruohan, taking both of his hands as he held it tight. He wiped his tears before gasping for air. Holding Wen Ruohan tighter.

"Big Brother Jiang ShiQian did this to me... I'll do it for you too Niáng..."

Wei Wuxian started chanting something as red gas started leaving Wen Ruohan's mouth. Everyone who was watching the scene stopped because in reality... Time stopped. Wei Wuxian began to pass out. And his head hit the ground. Bonk.

Spirit realm, it was a dark place. But Wei Wuxian was familiar with this realm, because he's been here many times.

"Niáng!"

He called out, voice echoing.

"Niáng!!"

A louder call, now looking down as he saw a string.

"Must be him..."

He picked the string up and followed it. It was a very long string at that. Did Wen Ruohan not want to come back to him to have travelled this far...? He shook the worry away when he felt the tugging end.

"Niáng!".

He ran through the dark and there he was, a man standing.

"Niáng-"

Wei Wuxian stopped in his tracks as he dropped the string.

"I- I'm blind. I saw nothing."

Wei Wuxian turned around with a red face.

"Y-Ying-ah! I can explain!"

"Nope, no no no. I saw nothing."

Wei Wuxian just saw Wen Ruohan... MAKING OUT WITH WEI CHANGZE! HIS FATHER!

"A-Ying."

Wei Changze chuckled, Wei Wuxian turned around.

"Niáng, is this the reason why you're still dead?"

"Wait what? Then... What are you doing here Ying-ah?!"

Wen Ruohan ran towards Wei Wuxian and hugged him.

"Ying-ah, go back. You can't be here."

"He's been here before A-Ru."

"What...?"

Wei Changze walked over and kissed Wei Wuxians' forehead.

"What are you doing here Ying-ah?"

"To wake Niáng up..."

Wei Changze was surprised but he just sighed. Pulling both males into a hug.

"Now... A-Ru will come back home to you, A-Ying."

"I know..."

Wei Wuxian intertwined his pinky with Wen Ruohan.

"Do you remember what Jiang ShiQian said?"

"Mhm!"

Wei Wuxian pulled Wen Ruohan's hand and held it tight.

"Heart bound to flesh and life. Soul be back intertwined and locked. May you be with me, for now and eternity."

Wen Ruohan looked down and saw himself starting to fade, along with Wei Wuxian.

"Ying-ah? What's happening?!"

Wei Changze laughed before kissing Wen Ruohan's forehead, earning a gag from Wei Wuxian.

"We'll meet soon again, A-Ru... Not now."

Wei Changze smiled at Wei Wuxian.

"You've grown well... A-Ying."

Wei Wuxian grinned before hugging Wen Ruohan.

"Niáng raised me well... A-diē..."

"A-Ying..."

"Yeah...?"

Wei Changze let out his pinky that had a red string, Wei Wuxian letting out his own. A red string connected them both.

"Swear?"

"Swear..."

Wei Changze smiled before he waved at the two, who were now gone and turned to light.

"Ying-ah... Live well..."

Wei Wuxians' heart was now half of Wen Ruohan's. For they share half of each soul.

_____________________________

Wen Ruohan groaned as he opened his eyes.

[Flowers?]

He sat up, hearing audible gasps from the crowd.

"H-He!- HE STOOD UP!"

"The bitch died, the fuck he up for now?"

"A CORPSE! WEN RUOHAN'S CORPSE STOOD UP!"

"Well, he's back from the dead. Now it's time to give him head-"

"What corpse?-"

Wen Ruohan looked around. His eyebrows twitched, now glaring at them.

"WHAT IN THE HELL AM I DOING INSIDE A COFFIN?!"

"NIÁNG IS AWAKE!"

Wen Ruohan moved his gaze, immediately being blocked when Wei Wuxian jumped on him.

"NIÁNG IS AWAKE!"

"Ying-ah!"

"DON'T DIE ON ME AGAIN!"

"DIE ON WHO?!"

Nie Bingwen walked over with Jin Hana.

"You're awake, Ruohan."

"Welcome back, Dìdì."

Wen Ruohan's head was now twisting and turning.

"CAN ANYBODY PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME?!"

_____________________________

EYYYY I'M BACK! The story is on track again eyyyy. This arc will focus on the Golden Circus learning in the finest entertainment district in the world! Gusu! Everybody buy you tickets now to watch these clowns enjoy their life.